Old 27-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Tracey

Default Unknown Plant

Hi all. I have a friend in Germany who would like to know the name of a
plant he has growing outside his home, he says it reminds him of a marigold
and has flowered all summer. He's made a sketch of it with a brief
description which can be seen here.
http://community.webshots.com/album/487370037xOdmVW . I think he wants to
know whether it is an annual or not.

Any info would be appreciated.

Tracey

Old 27-10-2005, 08:37 PM
gentlegreen

Default SPAM

"Tracey" wrote in message

SPAM SNIPPED

Old 27-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Phil L

gentlegreen wrote:
"Tracey" wrote in message

SPAM SNIPPED

Spam? - there's nothing being sold here, it's just a webshots album, and as
far as I know, you don't get anything for having lots of visitors to your
album.

Old 27-10-2005, 08:47 PM
gentlegreen

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
gentlegreen wrote:
"Tracey" wrote in message

SPAM SNIPPED

Spam? - there's nothing being sold here, it's just a webshots album, and
as
far as I know, you don't get anything for having lots of visitors to your
album.

sorry - I thought maybe it was a clumsy way to sell the silk flowers
advertised on the page :-(

..

Old 27-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Tracey

"gentlegreen" wrote in
message .uk...

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
gentlegreen wrote:
"Tracey" wrote in message

SPAM SNIPPED

Spam? - there's nothing being sold here, it's just a webshots album, and
as
far as I know, you don't get anything for having lots of visitors to your
album.

sorry - I thought maybe it was a clumsy way to sell the silk flowers
advertised on the page :-(

That's the first time I've been accused of being a spammer, lol! I assure
you I have nothing to do with silk flowers or selling or promoting
anything!! - Just needed somewhere to post the sketch so used my webshots
album. The adverts on there are annoying but can't complain as it's a free
version of the programme.

Tracey

Old 27-10-2005, 10:17 PM
Mark Thomas

- Just needed somewhere to post the sketch so used my webshots
album. The adverts on there are annoying but can't complain as it's a free
version of the programme.

Instead of a sketch can you get them to take a digital photo?

This would be a lot better then the sketch imo.

Thanks

Mark
Old 27-10-2005, 09:09 PM
middleton.walker

"gentlegreen" wrote in
message .uk...

"Tracey" wrote in message

SPAM SNIPPED

way back when, I loved SPAM.....especially when pan fried

Old 27-10-2005, 08:42 PM
Phil L

Tracey wrote:
Hi all. I have a friend in Germany who would like to know the name
of a plant he has growing outside his home, he says it reminds him of
a marigold and has flowered all summer. He's made a sketch of it
with a brief description which can be seen here.
http://community.webshots.com/album/487370037xOdmVW . I think he
wants to know whether it is an annual or not.

Any info would be appreciated.

Sketches? - have we gone back to the dark ages? - I can't make out what it
is, ask him to borrow a camera and post a photograph.

Old 28-10-2005, 05:55 AM
JennyC

"Phil L" wrote in message
.uk...
Tracey wrote:
Hi all. I have a friend in Germany who would like to know the name
of a plant he has growing outside his home, he says it reminds him of
a marigold and has flowered all summer. He's made a sketch of it
with a brief description which can be seen here.
http://community.webshots.com/album/487370037xOdmVW . I think he
wants to know whether it is an annual or not.

Any info would be appreciated.

Sketches? - have we gone back to the dark ages? - I can't make out what it
is, ask him to borrow a camera and post a photograph.

Nice sketch thought - wish I could draw like that :~)
Jenny

unknown plant - shrub Dr. Stefan Burkart Plant Science 2 17-05-2005 08:18 PM
Unknown plant ABC United Kingdom 1 23-05-2004 08:24 AM
Unknown plant si_mats United Kingdom 7 26-01-2004 11:20 PM
Help identify unknown plant material Ronald Plant Biology 2 10-09-2003 09:23 PM
I found what my unknown trailing plant was!!! [email protected] Gardening 0 01-06-2003 11:20 PM