Old 08-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Sacha

Default Arks?

Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 08-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Sacha wrote:
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

No, ah - sorry.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 08-11-2005, 05:57 PM
Sacha

On 8/11/05 17:54, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
Sacha wrote:
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

No, ah - sorry.

glub, glub, glub.............
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 08-11-2005, 07:40 PM
Chris Hogg

On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:39:35 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

Build your own, see Genesis 6 14-16 for instructions. But you'll need
a source of gopher wood. I doubt it's listed in Plantfinder.

--
Chris

Old 08-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Phil L

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

Some kids built one for a school play, it had four levels and
everything...after the play was over they decided it was too big to move so
they filled it with large tanks full of fish from the local pond, as a sort
of cold water aquarium.

It's a multi-storey carp ark
:-p

Old 08-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Gary Woods

Chris Hogg wrote:

Build your own, see Genesis 6 14-16 for instructions.

Cosby

What's a cubit?

/Cosby

I'd be more sympathetic, but here in the northeastern American colonies we
had our 40 days and nights of rain last month.

Old 08-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Mike

What's a cubit?

'about' 18 inches. It was in fact the measure from the elbow to the tip of
the fingers

:-(( Unless Sacha knows different

Old 08-11-2005, 11:10 PM
Bob Hobden

"Sacha" wrote
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

You've found some more commandments?.....

The Ark itself was a small box made of acacia wood, overlaid with gold. It
measured 1.15 metres long, 0.7 metres wide and 0.7 metres high. It was
carried by two long bars, also made of acacia wood overlaid with gold.

Or bought some chickens?

Or had some rain?
--
Regards
Bob

Old 08-11-2005, 11:21 PM
Phil L

"Bob Hobden" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

You've found some more commandments?.....

The Ark itself was a small box made of acacia wood, overlaid with gold. It
measured 1.15 metres long, 0.7 metres wide and 0.7 metres high. It was
carried by two long bars, also made of acacia wood overlaid with gold.

That's the Ark Of The Covenant, not Noah's Ark

Noah's was bigger, it contained 'a pair of each beast that walketh on the
land and each insect that creepeth on the ground, and yea, it did stink
inside on a hotteth day'

Old 09-11-2005, 01:24 AM
Janet Galpin

The message k
from Sacha contains these words:

.. At least it's gone off a bit tonight and thank heavens the
wind has dropped. I absolutely hate the wind, it's so 'edgy', somehow and
so damaging. So many people seem to dislike it that I do wonder if its
effect on humans has ever been studied.
--

Its effect on schoolchildren in a school context is certainly palpable.
I'm not aware of any studies but it's often referred to within schools
Old 09-11-2005, 09:13 AM
Bob Hobden

"Phil L" wrote after Bob joked...
"Sacha" wrote
Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

You've found some more commandments?.....

The Ark itself was a small box made of acacia wood, overlaid with gold.
It
measured 1.15 metres long, 0.7 metres wide and 0.7 metres high. It was
carried by two long bars, also made of acacia wood overlaid with gold.

That's the Ark Of The Covenant, not Noah's Ark

True.

Noah's was bigger, it contained 'a pair of each beast that walketh on the
land and each insect that creepeth on the ground, and yea, it did stink
inside on a hotteth day'

Oh you mean this one...
So make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in it and coat it with
pitch inside and out. This is how you are to build it: The ark is to be 450
feet long, 75 feet wide and 45 feet high.......

Old 09-11-2005, 09:32 AM
Ann Heanes

No! No! Proper translation was 'Go for wood.'

Grannie Annie

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

wrote:

Anyone know where we can get a reliable Ark.......? ;-(

Build your own, see Genesis 6 14-16 for instructions. But you'll need
a source of gopher wood. I doubt it's listed in Plantfinder.

!!????
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-11-2005, 10:08 AM
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Phil L wrote:

Noah's was bigger, it contained 'a pair of each beast that walketh on the
land and each insect that creepeth on the ground, and yea, it did stink
inside on a hotteth day'

Doesn't anyone force small children to read the bible, test them on
it, and whip them if they make mistakes? Shocking.

"Of every clean beast thou shall take by sevens, the male and his
female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his
female.

Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and his female: ..."

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.