Old 05-12-2005, 05:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Bah Humbug!

"Mike" wrote in message

Yes and we know who mentions them most frequently, too - under one guise

or
another. Any day now 'someone' will start another cat thread - it
follows
as the night the day when a certain ego has been bruised.
--

'one guise or another'

'someone'

Please clarify

Don't be so bloody pompous!

Mike
The truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 06:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

Yes and we know who mentions them most frequently, too - under one

guise
or
another. Any day now 'someone' will start another cat thread - it
follows
as the night the day when a certain ego has been bruised.
--

'one guise or another'

'someone'

Please clarify

Don't be so bloody pompous!

Mike
The truth will prevail

As a matter of interest as you have poked your nose in, how do you read her
ladyship's comments?

Mike
The truth WILL prevail

and you will see why should you deem to answer

Have a nice evening

Old 05-12-2005, 06:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Arthur

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:16:20 -0000, Mike wrote:

As a matter of interest as you have poked your nose in, how do you read
her ladyship's comments?

Mike

The truth WILL prevail

and you will see why should you deem to answer

Have a nice evening

For Pete's sake Mike, what has got into you?
You seem determined to p*** off everyone on this NG, one after another.
This is not appropriate behaviour for someone of your age and position.
What if your family should log on and see the childish way you carry on
here? Or your fellow Lodge members?

Aren't you ashamed?

Arthur
Old 05-12-2005, 06:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

and your interpretation is?

--
..
newsp.s1bp5e1tnapnze@home1...

Old 05-12-2005, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Arthur

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:43:48 -0000, Mike wrote:

and your interpretation is?

Over the three years I have known you on-line, you have become steadily
more argumentative and increasingly intolerant.
One used to be able to have a reasonable discussion with you, but now it
is impossible to do so because you recognise only two sides to any
argument: yours and the wrong one. That is bad enough, but when you start
calling names like kids in the street it becomes just plain embarassing to
read.
I don't know if you intend ever to return to uk.local.isle-of-wight, but
if you do PLEASE read your messages through before you send them and
consider what they say about you.

Arthur

Old 05-12-2005, 07:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

I don't know if you intend ever to return to uk.local.isle-of-wight, but
if you do PLEASE read your messages through before you send them and
consider what they say about you.

Arthur

Is that a statement that you intend to impose yourself as the Isle of Wight
Newsgroup net nanny?

Have you taken a leaf out of L/Cpl Hubbard. S. of the Devon Battalion of the
Woman's Land Army and imposed yourself as 'owner'?

tut tut tut

Old 05-12-2005, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Arthur

On Mon, 05 Dec 2005 19:01:25 -0000, Mike wrote:

I don't know if you intend ever to return to uk.local.isle-of-wight, but
if you do PLEASE read your messages through before you send them and
consider what they say about you.

Arthur

Is that a statement that you intend to impose yourself as the Isle of
Wight
Newsgroup net nanny?

Have you taken a leaf out of L/Cpl Hubbard. S. of the Devon Battalion of
the
Woman's Land Army and imposed yourself as 'owner'?

tut tut tut

It does not bother me in the least what is posted on this or any other
newsgroup. There always is rubbish and there always will be rubbish, and
one gets used to it.

Believe it or not, my only feeling is one of sadness that you have become
such a bitter old man. I sincerely hope that a few weeks away on your
cruise will lift your depression.

Arthur

Old 07-12-2005, 12:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sla#s

"Bah Humbug!" Bah wrote in message
Even I went a bit soft on this one!

SNIP SPAM

So how many groups did you spam all together?

Slatts

Old 07-12-2005, 02:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

I don't know if you intend ever to return to uk.local.isle-of-wight, but
if you do PLEASE read your messages through before you send them and
consider what they say about you.

Arthur

Is that a statement that you intend to impose yourself as the Isle of Wight
Newsgroup net nanny?

Jus like you've moved in here and are attempting to be the urg net-nanny?

Have you taken a leaf out of L/Cpl Hubbard. S. of the Devon Battalion of the
Woman's Land Army and imposed yourself as 'owner'?

What, as you're trying to impose yourself here as owner?

tut tut tut

Quite.

Now bugger off!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Spring! Baaa Humbug! David Hill United Kingdom 15 12-05-2014 10:25 PM
Bah! David Rance United Kingdom 0 02-11-2005 03:47 PM
Bah. Crap. Damn the Cat. Empty Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 27-04-2003 09:34 PM