Old 05-12-2005, 03:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bah Humbug!

Default Bah Humbug!

Even I went a bit soft on this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Scrooge

Old 05-12-2005, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ann Heanes

Gosh, I though my hubby had sent an e.mail!!!!
I have to get in on this..photos of cats how can I resist?
Regards Grannie Annie

Old 05-12-2005, 01:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden

"Bah Humbug!" wrote
Even I went a bit soft on this one!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Great! I clicked on the link and my 17 year old Birman called Rama, who was
overseeing my work, just attacked the screen with muddy paws.

--
Regards
Bob

Old 05-12-2005, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Bob Hobden wrote:
Great! I clicked on the link and my 17 year old Birman called Rama, who was
overseeing my work, just attacked the screen with muddy paws.

)

Here. See if he likes this one.

http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Old 05-12-2005, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

--
..
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Great! I clicked on the link and my 17 year old Birman called Rama, who

was
overseeing my work, just attacked the screen with muddy paws.

)

Here. See if he likes this one.

http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Search as I might, twice over, I could see no connection with gardening

Mike
The truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Mike" wrote in message

.
"La puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Bob Hobden wrote:
Great! I clicked on the link and my 17 year old Birman called Rama, who

was
overseeing my work, just attacked the screen with muddy paws.

)

Here. See if he likes this one.

http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Search as I might, twice over, I could see no connection with gardening

From some of the articles in this group I was under the impression that cats
were frequently mentioned!

Alan

Mike
The truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 01:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 5/12/05 13:36, in article , "Alan
Holmes" wrote:

snip

From some of the articles in this group I was under the impression that cats
were frequently mentioned!

Yes and we know who mentions them most frequently, too - under one guise or
another. Any day now 'someone' will start another cat thread - it follows
as the night the day when a certain ego has been bruised.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 05-12-2005, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Yes and we know who mentions them most frequently, too - under one guise

or
another. Any day now 'someone' will start another cat thread - it follows
as the night the day when a certain ego has been bruised.
--

'one guise or another'

'someone'

Please clarify

Mike
The truth will prevail

Old 05-12-2005, 01:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Mike wrote:
Here. See if he likes this one.
http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Search as I might, twice over, I could see no connection with gardening

Indeed I'm sorry. But I got carried away with the festive season and
all that and I was replying to someone else with something my friend
send me this morning whohadsend shomethingtoo ...snif ... SOB

Old 05-12-2005, 01:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

Tibbles wrote:
Bruised? His thick skin been beaten to a pulp without effect. Chop his
head off and five hundred new ones will spring out of the ground.
All cat posts will be cross posted to a group where people think he is
a decent caring person.

Who on earth are you talking about EVERYBODY!?!?! Cats?! Where?!?

Old 05-12-2005, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message .com, La
puce writes

Mike wrote:
Here. See if he likes this one.
http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Search as I might, twice over, I could see no connection with gardening

Indeed I'm sorry. But I got carried away with the festive season and
all that and I was replying to someone else with something my friend
send me this morning whohadsend shomethingtoo ...snif ... SOB

I liked it. And Santa could use the reindeer dung for fertilizer, so it
has a gardening connection after all.
--
June Hughes
Old 05-12-2005, 02:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La puce

June Hughes wrote:
http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

I liked it. And Santa could use the reindeer dung for fertilizer, so it
has a gardening connection after all.

Exactly ))

Old 05-12-2005, 03:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Great - you leave a sig separator at the top of the post, and this is
what I get to reply to...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 05-12-2005, 03:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message
from "Mike" contains these words:

Yes and we know who mentions them most frequently, too - under one guise

or
another. Any day now 'someone' will start another cat thread - it follows
as the night the day when a certain ego has been bruised.

'one guise or another'

'someone'

Please clarify

Why?

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 05-12-2005, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

The message .com
from "La puce" contains these words:
Mike wrote:

Here. See if he likes this one.
http://www.icq.com/friendship/pages/view_page_7944.php

Search as I might, twice over, I could see no connection with gardening

Indeed I'm sorry. But I got carried away with the festive season and
all that and I was replying to someone else with something my friend
send me this morning whohadsend shomethingtoo ...snif ... SOB

Don't take any notice - he's not really the owner of this group, though
he thinks he is.

Here's my contribution:

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/temp/prawn1.jpg

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

Spring! Baaa Humbug! David Hill United Kingdom 15 12-05-2014 10:25 PM
Bah! David Rance United Kingdom 0 02-11-2005 03:47 PM
Bah. Crap. Damn the Cat. Empty Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 27-04-2003 09:34 PM