Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Registered User

Question How much should a gardener cost?

Hi All

I know this is probably a thread that has been asked before and for this i apologise. I have tried to access the archive but had no luck so here goes!!!

Can anyone advise me as to how much a good gardener should cost to tidy a small garden as it is a bit overgrown, and then routinely cut it and keep it generally tidy, weeding etc.

The garden is about 5m by 10m and is about 2/3 lawn and the rest is a kind of box hedge about 60cm high and then beds to the other 3 sides.

It is for my mother who lives in the Bradford region (West Yorkshire) and I want her to get a good professional in who will take everything away and make a nice job of it.

Any ideas of cost would be really appreciated so i can help her get somebody good.

Many Thanks
Lawnmower Man