Old 30-01-2006, 04:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Beth Chatto Dry Garden?

JennyC wrote:
It snowed there yesterday! Pics via link at the bottom of the 'views' page

Yeah!! 20cm in Bordeaux, Perigueux and Toulouse. My brother in Toulouse
had never seen so much snow there before. He said so many people were
surprised there was a lot of people out on Saturday and Sunday walking
instead of driving. Looks like we're next )

Old 30-01-2006, 04:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

JennyC wrote:
It snowed there yesterday! Pics via link at the bottom of the 'views'
page

Yeah!! 20cm in Bordeaux, Perigueux and Toulouse. My brother in Toulouse
had never seen so much snow there before. He said so many people were
surprised there was a lot of people out on Saturday and Sunday walking
instead of driving. Looks like we're next )

I was in Lyon last week and it was beautiful on the tues and wed; Clear blue
skies and no wind and warm when you stood in the sun. On Thurs it went dark
and started snowing at 11.00am and it has been like that ever since
apparently.

Old 30-01-2006, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emery Davis

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:51:44 +0100
"JennyC" wrote:

"Emery Davis" wrote in message
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:19:16 +0100
"JennyC" wrote:
Where are you in the Dordogne?
We hope to be in les Eyzies de Tayac
Jenny

Hi Jenny,
Do you know the site www.jardin-sec.com? I've never ordered
anything but they have a quite good reputation I believe.

Greetings from Normandy, where it is also, sadly, very very dry.
They are now talking about cutting off water during some hours
next summer... and our department was among the least affected
during the last 3 years of dry baking.
Emery Davis

Hi Emery

We are not yet in the Dordogne - have to buy the house first :~))
Pics at: http://www.ljconline.nl/HouseFrance.html

Wow, when do you sign! And when you do, contact me for some
excellent (and sometimes very cheap) wine addresses in the Cahors
area...

It snowed there yesterday! Pics via link at the bottom of the 'views' page

Now, if only we'd get some... Solid ice on the lanes this morning,
and -6 here in the foret d'Ecouves. Turnabout is fair play, here's
the very old site of our house, as it looked in 1997! I must update
pictures... At that time we were renting it out, now living here
full time.

www.adelka.com/normandy/main.html

The gardens have changed pretty radically since then!

-E

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom