Old 12-02-2006, 10:55 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

Default garden tokens where to use?

I was given quite a lot of gardening tokens last year for birthday and
Christmas, which is great but I would dearly like a hotbox heater for
the greenhouse yet I can't find anyone who both sells Hotbox heaters and
also accepts tokens!

Garden centres seem to have the cheaper heaters or paraffin ones and
suppliers don't accept tokens...........

Any ideas please?

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 13-02-2006, 10:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
tahiri

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from Janet Tweedy contains these words:

I was given quite a lot of gardening tokens last year for birthday and
Christmas, which is great but I would dearly like a hotbox heater for
the greenhouse yet I can't find anyone who both sells Hotbox heaters and
also accepts tokens!

Garden centres seem to have the cheaper heaters or paraffin ones and
suppliers don't accept tokens...........

Any ideas please?

How about Crocus?

other Janet

Sell tokens to other gardening friends.
Receive cash in exchange.
Use cash to buy chosen heater from supplier...
Where's the problem?

T. (who's been buying book tokens off the kids, at their request, for
years!)

Old 15-02-2006, 08:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy

In article , tahiri
writes

Sell tokens to other gardening friends.
Receive cash in exchange.
Use cash to buy chosen heater from supplier...
Where's the problem?

That presupposes that
a) my friends want to buy stuff from Garden Centres
b) They want that much !
c) They haven't already bought all their seeds etc for this year.

Janet