Old 16-02-2006, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Off Topic - rubbish

In message , peterlsutton
writes
I know it is off topic - but can anyone tell me what sort of person
posts
all the rubbish that appeared on 10 Feb and what is the purpose of it?

You will have to be a bit more specific!

Sorry if I did not make it clear - there were 20 or 30 posts just
containing rubbish such as this :-

You were lucky. There were several thousand. I unsubscribed for a few
hours to let the flood pass.

I don't unsuscribe, just delete all the obvious trash, they will still be
there even if you do unsubscribe!

Alan

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Old 16-02-2006, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Emery Davis wrote:
Same and same. The last time this happened urg was completely
shut down for me. I think it was about a year ago, and I only
resubscribed recently...

It was awful. Took me 10 minutes to find someone I knew and recognise a
post. I thought I'll have to sort myself onto OE but eventually
everyone started replying and the threads re-emerged. Though I'm still
going to be out of google beta soon, hopefully tomorrow if there's time!