Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-02-2006, 07:42 PM
Registered User

Location: Buckinghamshire
Default Hello and help

Hello there,

My real name is Lorna, I chose my ID because I have been doing alot of lopping in my overgrown garden. We only moved in end of summer last year. I have never had my own garden before and I am really looking forward to taking care of it.

There are a few little fellas growing in the shady border underneath the perennials. It is an alkaline soil (have done the soil test!) and the plant is evergreen. I really like it but have no idea what it is. Pictures of the plant can be found here (various shots to give a good idea):

http://www.trackdates.com/photos/Dscf3318.jpg
http://www.trackdates.com/photos/Dscf3319.jpg
http://www.trackdates.com/photos/Dscf3351.jpg
http://www.trackdates.com/photos/Dscf3355.jpg

Is anyone able to tell me what it's name is?

Many thanks