Old 28-02-2006, 08:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

Default Yawn - re Who's the dickhead

"Flower Bobdew" wrote in message
In article , Janet Tweedy
writes

In article , Flower Bobdew
writes

Just out of curiosity, Janet. Or anyone else, for that matter. What
criteria do you use to dump these?

They're not X-posted, have random subject headers, don't have a common
author and I'm slightly reluctant to kill based on the number of lines
(many are as low as 75, and some even down to 50 - which would mean
losing regular posts).

I go to the bottom of them, select all, scanning quickly every title in
case a short proper message is there, then just remove. Easy with
Turnpike.

Indeed. I was just hoping there was a way of avoiding downloading them.
[Besides switching news supplier.]

I've just asked in the TP newsgroup and there isn't really a catch-all
based on the headers available. Aside from utilising the
"/^X\-Complaints\-To: /h"

Using this email address just gets rejected.

Alan

Old 28-02-2006, 08:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Alan Holmes wrote:
Using this email address just gets rejected.

Alan

Alan, I don't know if you can see this message, or indeed any of the others,
but it has been explained on no less than twenty occasions that the address
is
It's all academic now anyway as they have stopped from that domain and the
zombie machine removed from use.
They did start from telia.com today but this too has also been stopped.