Old 28-02-2006, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Victoria Clare

Default Miltonia

Hello all
Haven't been round here for a while, but this morning I felt the need to
come and urgle, and do a little dance in sympathetic gardening company,
for:

MY MILTONIA ORCHID IS ALL OVER BUDS!!!

Woo Hoo!

--
gardening on a north-facing hill
in South-East Cornwall
Old 28-02-2006, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 28/2/06 14:14, in article
2, "Victoria Clare"
wrote:

Hello all
Haven't been round here for a while, but this morning I felt the need to
come and urgle, and do a little dance in sympathetic gardening company,
for:

MY MILTONIA ORCHID IS ALL OVER BUDS!!!

Woo Hoo!

Welcome back and congratulations! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 28-02-2006, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message . 92,
Victoria Clare writes
Hello all
Haven't been round here for a while, but this morning I felt the need to
come and urgle, and do a little dance in sympathetic gardening company,
for:

MY MILTONIA ORCHID IS ALL OVER BUDS!!!

How lovely.
I remember you from a long time ago. Welcome back and congratulations.
My fig tree buds are getting noticeably bigger every day but the weather
here in Barnet is not getting any warmer, even though it is sunny.
--
June Hughes
Old 01-03-2006, 10:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Victoria Clare

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message . 92
from Victoria Clare contains these words:

Hello all
Haven't been round here for a while, but this morning I felt the need
to come and urgle, and do a little dance in sympathetic gardening
company, for:

MY MILTONIA ORCHID IS ALL OVER BUDS!!!

Woo Hoo!

Hoots! ( twirls Rupert round dancefloor till he turns green.)

Have you got a website handy,any chance of a pic?

I haven't photographed it yet as the buds are still lurking right at the
bottom of the stems, but I shall no doubt be back to boast further with
pics if I manage to get them to full purple glory.

This was the orchid I seriously expected to kill in a couple of months, as
everyone said it needed obscenely high humidity, so I am very smug about
it.

Victoria

Miltonia's death :-( Elena Orchids 11 12-09-2004 05:31 PM
Miltonia Inflorescences Getting Stuck Matthew Donadio Orchids 2 06-04-2004 09:17 PM
Miltonia Inflorescences Getting Stuck Matthew Donadio Orchids 0 06-04-2004 09:17 PM
Miltonia, Vuylstekeara, and Miltonidium dd Orchids 8 11-09-2003 12:19 AM
mushy psuedobulbs on a miltonia Diane Mancino Orchids 0 27-04-2003 04:20 PM