Old 03-03-2006, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default squirrels get blamed for everything OT

On 3/3/06 18:05, in article , "Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

Count your blessings, urglers

http://www.geekbase.org/squirrelproblem/

This is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to hear Alan's comments. ;-) It makes me
think of the story I heard of a park ranger who came across a mother
smearing her child's face with honey. When the ranger remonstrated with her
foolishness she said "but I just want to get a really cute photo when the
bear licks the honey off............."
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-03-2006, 06:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 18:05, in article ,
"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

Count your blessings, urglers

http://www.geekbase.org/squirrelproblem/

This is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to hear Alan's comments. ;-)

I can't remember having one quite that big in my garden, I'll have to keep a
better look out!(:-)

Alan

Old 03-03-2006, 09:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 18:05, in article ,

"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

Count your blessings, urglers

http://www.geekbase.org/squirrelproblem/

This is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to hear Alan's comments. ;-) It makes

me
think of the story I heard of a park ranger who came across a mother
smearing her child's face with honey. When the ranger remonstrated with

her
foolishness she said "but I just want to get a really cute photo when the
bear licks the honey off............."

~~~~~~But it might have been a teenage daughter!! As a baby I thought she
was good enough to eat~~ as a teenager I wished I had done!!~~~~ Brian.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-03-2006, 11:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 3/3/06 18:52, in article ,
"Alan Holmes" wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 18:05, in article ,
"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

Count your blessings, urglers

http://www.geekbase.org/squirrelproblem/

This is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to hear Alan's comments. ;-)

I can't remember having one quite that big in my garden, I'll have to keep a
better look out!(:-)

Quick trip to Specsavers, chum! ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 3/3/06 21:35, in article ,
"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 18:05, in article
,
"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

Count your blessings, urglers

http://www.geekbase.org/squirrelproblem/

This is *gorgeous*! I can't wait to hear Alan's comments. ;-) It makes

me
think of the story I heard of a park ranger who came across a mother
smearing her child's face with honey. When the ranger remonstrated with

her
foolishness she said "but I just want to get a really cute photo when the
bear licks the honey off............."

~~~~~~But it might have been a teenage daughter!! As a baby I thought she
was good enough to eat~~ as a teenager I wished I had done!!~~~~ Brian.

I have adult daughters, trust me, you'll be glad you have them. ;-)
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-03-2006, 01:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 21:35, in article ,
"Brian" --- 'flayb' to respond wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
On 3/3/06 18:05, in article
,
"Janet
Baraclough" wrote:

[...]

~~~~
It's many years since she was a teenager but little has changed. I'm
sure she deliberately looks for cobbles when pushing my wheelchair!!
Best Wishes Brian.