Old 14-03-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

The message . com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

Rusty - not you. Don't tell me you think that Janet is right with her
vendetta. Please tell me it is not so.

I don't think vendettas are right, full stop.

If people rub each-other up the wrong way, they should take good care to
say nothing which invites a response.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig
Old 14-03-2006, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
I don't think vendettas are right, full stop.
If people rub each-other up the wrong way, they should take good care to
say nothing which invites a response.

Fine. Great. Phew ... ! Right, I tried that. The woman is even going at
Jenny now, before that it was June and before that me, Martin etc...

But just out of curiousity - how can you stay still in front of
unfairness. How can you just not do anything in front of the obvious.
My blood boil !! I get furious at injustice. I really do.

Old 14-03-2006, 05:43 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:

I don't think vendettas are right, full stop.
If people rub each-other up the wrong way, they should take good care to
say nothing which invites a response.

Fine. Great. Phew ... ! Right, I tried that. The woman is even going at
Jenny now, before that it was June and before that me, Martin etc...

But just out of curiousity - how can you stay still in front of
unfairness. How can you just not do anything in front of the obvious.
My blood boil !! I get furious at injustice. I really do.

Life is not fair. And when people (no sides taken!) dig themselves into
holes or entrenched positions on what they see as fair or right, it
takes a great deal more strength of character to put differences aside
than to continue sniping.

*I* of course, am the epitome of fairness.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig