Old 14-03-2006, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Richard Brooks

Default Is anybody there ( 22.20 hrs ref point)

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.

The trick is to know trolls when you see them and then ignore them.

The trick is to find who goes into rec.ponds from this group as that
newsgroup was mentioned in the trolls despatches and whoever ****ed
someone off in that group brought it here.

[snipped]

Richard.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
Old 15-03-2006, 02:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 14/3/06 19:17, in article
, "Richard Brooks"
wrote:

Rusty Hinge 2 wrote:
The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Point is concerning the attempt to deny the use of the gardening group,
which I consider fair comment and within urg charter.

And I'm afraid, the thread that Janet cites shows that at demon.local, Puce
has infuriated people by her flirtations with trolls. It is hard to avoid
drawing some unpleasant conclusions and at least wondering if some of her
friends haven't followed her here.

The trick is to know trolls when you see them and then ignore them.

The trick is to find who goes into rec.ponds from this group as that
newsgroup was mentioned in the trolls despatches and whoever ****ed
someone off in that group brought it here.

Quite a few people from here have been in rec.ponds. But whether they
originated posts there or what they wrote or replied to here was
cross-posted, I haven't checked. The person who has caused all the trouble
may be using 20 different names for all we know when posting regularly, as
opposed to spamming. They're not exactly the sort that is known for their
courage!
--
Sacha