Old 07-04-2003, 04:33 PM
miklol

Default first aid for spring onions

Despite the help from some gardeners out there, my spring onions are
struggling they have got to 3-4 inches
eventually, but are very thin and weedy and seem to be dying off on the
tops. Could it be too much or too
little water ? ( and will this affect my onions and shallots which seem to
be shooting well ?). I put the spring
onions in a small plastic type shelter at night to protect them from frost
but am not sure if they should be in
the sun or shade during the hot weather. Obviously I am very much a beginner
so I will be grateful for any
help