Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2006, 03:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default Ping: Janet Baraclough

Janet, I have run the absolute best virus and trojan detector that there is.
I also have service provider's with an ISDN which has a HIGH security
capability and Maximum virus and trojan protection. What I was told is that
when I sent the comics to you and others, the attached trojan was put in as
the e-mail was going thru other providers and servers. I don't personally
HAVE a trojan virus. We ran every scan and detection there was capable and
came up with a completely clean report tonight. I only found spyware, and I
deleted that. So I did NOT have a trojan attached. It attached going thru
the various servers and providers. (I sent the comic to a few gardening
friends).

Having said that, sweetie, I would never in any way send viruses. Not after
I accidentally sent one back in 1999. If you've never noticed at the bottom
of my e-mails there is a notice that says something like this:

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Now to further convince you.......the above message was at the bottom of the
gardening comics e-mail I sent you, because EVERYTHING I send to EVERYONE I
send to MYSELF. Insuring that it's virus free. So honey, twern't
me...............................but if you still want me to never send you
anything again, I'll gladly oblige. Of course that will mean no jpg's of
the workings of the fairies, but oh well, it's something I'll just deal
with. I just love to share, but I DON'T share trojans or viruses as I have
the BEST in detection and elimination. I haven't had a virus or trojan in
YEARS.

hope things are well other than that with you. I look forward to hearing
from you as I try and post things that are happening up in Fairy Holler

madgardener

Ping sacha - reposted message! Ping Spider re Deutzia Spider[_2_] United Kingdom 4 04-05-2009 06:28 AM
PING PING Jan -ED Ponds 0 30-06-2006 04:46 PM
Ping: Janet Baraclough madgardener Gardening 12 26-03-2006 12:28 AM
Ping Janet Baraclough: mulching lawn to make beds Chris Hogg United Kingdom 0 05-05-2004 10:06 PM