Old 28-03-2006, 12:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jez

Default Bird Box, Lice cam

You're invited to join my wildlife forum room, Meet others who can
help you with anything wildlife if it be setting up a bird box camera
to viewing to anything else. You're just a click away. Your find it
at http://forum.gardenwildlife.co.uk/

Also do view the main site! See birds nesting LIVE in my bird box. View
it at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk
Hope to see you there
Jeremy Pidgeon

Old 28-03-2006, 09:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
Anne Jackson wrote:

Not sure that I'm all that interested in watching lice in a bird box!

Try reading Fleas, Flukes and Cuckoos instead. Strongly recommended.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

it at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk
Hope to see you there
Jeremy Pidgeon

What a lovely site. Shame about the lice
--
June Hughes

it at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk
Hope to see you there
Jeremy Pidgeon

Not sure that I'm all that interested in watching lice in a bird box!

You are just not adventurous enough!

Alan

--
AnneJ

it at www.gardenwildlife.co.uk
Hope to see you there
Jeremy Pidgeon

Not sure that I'm all that interested in watching lice in a bird box!

You are just not adventurous enough!

That's what _you_ think! ;-)

--
AnneJ

fish lice. burky Ponds 3 21-04-2007 03:40 PM
corn lice? George duff United Kingdom 1 22-07-2004 12:01 AM
If a geezer can't call a bird a bird what can he call a bird? Peter Gregson Gardening 9 05-11-2003 10:02 PM
Fish lice (Argulus) Brian Ponds 5 11-08-2003 06:10 AM
Wood Lice. Friend or foe? andrew United Kingdom 12 30-05-2003 04:11 PM