Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-04-2006, 12:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Small Red Robin

Default ... images of ordinary uk gardens

... not National Trust, or Botanical etc...

I'm a flickr user and have occasionally stumbled across lovely informal
snaps of gardens (from all over the world) which are idea provoking and
just enjoyable to look at. Like this one I stumbled accross yesterday
found at this link:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/liquids...entiousgarden/

I couldn't find a group there that specifically caters to images of
ordinary UK gardens - a place where British people pool and share snaps
of favourite bits of their garden.

Can anyone here recommend a site/group specifically used by UK
gardeners? I'd love to see what other people are doing and what other
people like about their gardens.