Old 19-05-2006, 09:57 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Dividing/replanting: OK at the moment

Everything has been shooting up in the garden over the last 2 weeks. I
know it's not the optimum time, but is it still OK to do some dividing
and/or replanting of small shrubs and border plants?

We have had a lot of rain last week, with more to come, so the soil is
nice and damp. Last night I thinned out the borders in a couple of
places and replanted where I have gaps. Will they "take"?

Bruce

Old 19-05-2006, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Robert

oups.com...
:
: We have had a lot of rain last week, with more to come, so the soil is
: nice and damp. Last night I thinned out the borders in a couple of
: places and replanted where I have gaps. Will they "take"?
:
: Bruce
:
May be ok with plenty of watering if the sun doesn't get too hot. They have
two choices

www.rraa.moonfruit.com