Old 08-06-2006, 10:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

Default Did they get it wrong on BBC2

In article , Kate Morgan
writes
Its mostly true what they say about convent school girls !

You speak for yourself young woman, I was educated at a convent until I
went to college. Mass was said everyday and in latin!! (However, I still
managed to smoke roll-ups with my classmates under the stage until
Sister Marie saw the smoke curling through the floorboards but that's
another story)

--
Judith Lea
Old 08-06-2006, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Its mostly true what they say about convent school girls !

You speak for yourself young woman, I was educated at a convent until I
went to college. Mass was said everyday and in latin!! (However, I still
managed to smoke roll-ups with my classmates under the stage until
Sister Marie saw the smoke curling through the floorboards but that's
another story)

Tell us another story :-)
Old 08-06-2006, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

In article , Kate Morgan
writes
You speak for yourself young woman, I was educated at a convent until I
went to college. Mass was said everyday and in latin!! (However, I still
managed to smoke roll-ups with my classmates under the stage until
Sister Marie saw the smoke curling through the floorboards but that's
another story)

Tell us another story :-)

The gardener's boy was also there, his name was Roger McMahon and we all
used to hang out of the 4th floor windows (science labs) to drool over
him planting out stuff - the Levi ads have nothing on him; Cor!!!

--
Judith Lea
Old 08-06-2006, 05:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

You speak for yourself young woman, I was educated at a convent until I
went to college. Mass was said everyday and in latin!! (However, I still
managed to smoke roll-ups with my classmates under the stage until
Sister Marie saw the smoke curling through the floorboards but that's
another story)

Tell us another story :-)

The gardener's boy was also there, his name was Roger McMahon and we all
used to hang out of the 4th floor windows (science labs) to drool over
him planting out stuff - the Levi ads have nothing on him; Cor!!!

Wow you lucky things, wonder what he looks like now :-)
Old 08-06-2006, 09:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Judith Lea
writes
In article , June Hughes
writes
However, I do know that Wymondham in Norfolk is pronounced Windam,
whilst Wymondham in Lincs (?) is pronounced as it is written.

It's actually pronounced Windim not ....dam! What about Great
Hautbois near Norwich - Great Hobby!!

I haven't heard of that one, Judith but know all about Costessey!
--
June Hughes
Old 08-06-2006, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

In article ,
June Hughes writes:

| I haven't heard of that one, Judith but know all about Costessey!

Mowzell and Foy.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

On 8/6/06 21:57, in article , "Nick
Maclaren" wrote:

In article ,
June Hughes writes:

| I haven't heard of that one, Judith but know all about Costessey!

Mowzell and Foy.

St Ouen.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 09-06-2006, 10:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith Lea

In article , June Hughes
writes
It's actually pronounced Windim not ....dam! What about Great
Hautbois near Norwich - Great Hobby!!

I haven't heard of that one, Judith but know all about Costessey!

Ah yes! Cossey.

--
Judith Lea