Old 06-07-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

Default Hailstones the size of marbles in Bristol

"Draven" wrote in message
. uk...

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
I find the one's with small Bristols also have a small firm behind.
It's
my preference of course. ;O)

I wonder what their preference is.

What's yours? ;-)

I doubt that it would ever have been the poster who calls himself Draven

Give a description of what you like!

I don't have much time for people whose criteria for attraction are physical
attributes.

Mary

Old 06-07-2006, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
I find the one's with small Bristols also have a small firm behind. It's
my preference of course. ;O)

I wonder what their preference is.

Well as I only go out with girls with small bums I'd say their preference is
me.

Draven
(personal fitness instructor)

Old 08-07-2006, 06:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Draven" contains these words:

Well as I only go out with girls with small bums I'd say their
preference is
me.

Draven
(personal fitness instructor)

Fit for what?

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry

You obviously don't go to the gym ;O)

Old 08-07-2006, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Mike" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
I find the one's with small Bristols also have a small firm behind.
It's
my preference of course. ;O)

I wonder what their preference is.

What's yours? ;-)

I doubt that it would ever have been the poster who calls himself Draven

Give a description of what you like!

I don't have much time for people whose criteria for attraction are
physical attributes.

Mary

I don't have much time for someone who is obviously a lard arse!!!!

Old 08-07-2006, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Mike" wrote in message

But I find the one's with small Bristols also have a small firm behind.

It's
my preference of course. ;O)

If my memory serves me right, it was a 'small firm behind' the 'Bristol'
403
;-))

But these were not my preference;-). I was a Jag man at that time, now BMW
;-)

Mike

I'm a Lotus Elise man ATM.

Old 08-07-2006, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\)

"Draven" wrote in message
. uk...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Draven" contains these words:

Well as I only go out with girls with small bums I'd say their
preference is
me.

Draven
(personal fitness instructor)

Fit for what?

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry
to 26 private gardens

You obviously don't go to the gym ;O)

Perhaps she prefers to go to the John.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Draven

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

"Draven" wrote in message
. uk...

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Draven" contains these words:

Well as I only go out with girls with small bums I'd say their
preference is
me.

Draven
(personal fitness instructor)

Fit for what?

Janet

--
Isle of Arran Open Gardens weekend 21,22,23 July 2006
5 UKP three-day adult ticket (funds go to island charities) buys entry
to 26 private gardens

You obviously don't go to the gym ;O)

Perhaps she prefers to go to the John.

Using laxatives is the wrong way to lose weight! ;O)

Old 09-07-2006, 09:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Brian Watson

Not "Bristols the size of marbles in ..."?

Nah, that doesn't work, does it?

--
Brian