Old 09-07-2006, 05:21 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Info!

I dont tell lies,

and "Richard" the poor little boy of very rich parents?

and then there was "gaspode" the cripple confined to his house or two weeks.

Anyone remember these?

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 05:27 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Bit like you when you were forced to offer a grovelling public apology

over
a hate campaign, designed to divert attention from a fellow mason who had
been up to no good, and avoided any penalty.

Oh dear :-((

Clutching at straws again are we?

Every time you bring this 'twisted accusation' up, it shows just how
desperate you are, and that you are really scraping the bottom of the barrel
for 'some sort' of comeback :-((((

Mike
The truth will prevail ;-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 07:38 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

Bit like you when you were forced to offer a grovelling public apology

over
a hate campaign, designed to divert attention from a fellow mason who had
been up to no good, and avoided any penalty.

Oh dear :-((

Clutching at straws again are we?

Every time you bring this 'twisted accusation' up, it shows just how
desperate you are, and that you are really scraping the bottom of the
barrel
for 'some sort' of comeback :-((((

Mike
The truth will prevail ;-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

If you like I can post a link to full details of the court case involving
your noncing friend.............seems to be pretty clear factual stuff to
me!

Old 09-07-2006, 07:40 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

I dont tell lies,

and "Richard" the poor little boy of very rich parents?

and then there was "gaspode" the cripple confined to his house or two
weeks.

Anyone remember these?

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Anyone remember the idiotic prick from the IOW, who claims to be a mason,
and who supposedly was going to look into gaspodes ridiculous
allegations.....................

Old 09-07-2006, 07:43 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ps.com...

Guy Fawkes wrote:

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has
been
refused?

news to me, perhaps the beak didn't feel like allowing you lot any more
latitude to take the **** out of the system

What like that afforded to an Exeter fruadster and lowlife, who is unable to
submit a coherent SOC, or allow his teen girlfriend to give evidence
supporting his stupid claims of impotence....................

Old 09-07-2006, 07:51 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

If you like I can post a link to full details of the court case involving
your noncing friend.............seems to be pretty clear factual stuff to
me!

Just one small teeny weeny correction sunshine :-))

I don't have any 'noncing friends'. So who might you be talking about?

:-))

Over to you to put your foot in it again :-))

I suggest that you are very careful what you post, because I am about to
show you up, ....... AGAIN :-))

Mike
The truth will prevail

Watch this one folks. You will LOVE it :-)))

Go on Chris. Over to you :-))))))
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 07:52 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Anyone remember the idiotic prick from the IOW, who claims to be a mason,
and who supposedly was going to look into gaspodes ridiculous
allegations.....................

OH!!!!!

He's found another straw :-))

Mike
The truth will prevail :-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 07:56 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

Anyone remember the idiotic prick from the IOW, who claims to be a mason,
and who supposedly was going to look into gaspodes ridiculous
allegations.....................

OH!!!!!

He's found another straw :-))

Mike
The truth will prevail :-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Cant you remember who the blundering buffoon who was going to look into
these allegations actually was then?

If I remember rightly, he made himself look extremely
foolish..........................

Old 09-07-2006, 08:00 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

If you like I can post a link to full details of the court case involving
your noncing friend.............seems to be pretty clear factual stuff
me!

Just one small teeny weeny correction sunshine :-))

I don't have any 'noncing friends'. So who might you be talking about?

:-))

Over to you to put your foot in it again :-))

I suggest that you are very careful what you post, because I am about to
show you up, ....... AGAIN :-))

Mike
The truth will prevail

Watch this one folks. You will LOVE it :-)))

Go on Chris. Over to you :-))))))
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

If thats the case then perhaps you can explain why you orchestrated a long
running hate campaign to divert attention from this non-friend, and were
forced to proffer a grovelling public apology when the allegations you had
made looked like they would be investigated by police?

Old 09-07-2006, 08:03 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Maria

"Mike" wrote in message

Anyone remember the idiotic prick from the IOW, who claims to be a

mason,
and who supposedly was going to look into gaspodes ridiculous
allegations.....................

OH!!!!!

He's found another straw :-))

Dunno. Looks more like a thorn.
Careful it don't turn septic.

Old 09-07-2006, 08:09 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Did your Daddy read 'Sunny Stories' to you as a child?

Did you take verything as 'true'?

Did you 'assume' that all the stories were true and even any 'suggestion'
was "FACT"?

:-))

Putting your size 12 boots in up to your neck sunshine :-))

Keep going :-))

I have more to come yet :-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 08:14 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

http://www.guardian.co.uk/child/stor...240407,00.html

Old 10-07-2006, 12:17 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Grant

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants
are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick
bunt
is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via
telephone
conferencing..................

So you feel that for his safety he should telephone conference or you
may
hit him when you see him?

That looks like a threat of GBH to me.

Mike

I just feel curious as to why he is opposing this application! May of
course have something to do with the fact that if defendants are not in
court on the 27th he can tell lies, as he did during an earlier
hearing..................

Possibly because part of the process is his satisfaction regarding the
inconvenience to you, telephone conferencing would negate this
inconvenience. I can think of no other reason he would object.

who says I object? oh yes, that oracle of veracity, chris stevens.....

... and you still believe a word he says, amazing...

A direct denial would go a long way.....but then you never deny anything do
you, or give clear and concise answers to simple questions.

Old 10-07-2006, 06:14 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

" Grant" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

If anyone believes a single thing contended by an inveterate liar and
fruadster, who is quite unable to properly answer a single question
regarding his lunatic submissions to the court, then I feel they may well be
as nutty as he is himself......................

Old 11-07-2006, 03:15 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
The O n e

Where can I watch this case? I want to see Crowe banged up.