Old 09-07-2006, 09:38 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Default Info!

baldrick bunt has been able to tell everyone the exact laws they have
broken, and for which they are likely to receive 7yr prison sentences, but
strangely has been quite unable to outline what the specific offences
actually are, or the crime numbers obtained when these most serious matters
were reported to police....................

Got to say though that with this sort of attention to the finer details of
presenting his case, its almost certain that baldrick is going to win, and
after serving 7 years in chokey, defendants are still going to have to pay
him £100K each, in respect of the limp dick he has been troubled with from
the early part of last year...................

Old 09-07-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
baldrick bunt has been able to tell everyone the exact laws they have
broken, and for which they are likely to receive 7yr prison sentences, but
strangely has been quite unable to outline what the specific offences
actually are, or the crime numbers obtained when these most serious

matters
were reported to police....................

Got to say though that with this sort of attention to the finer details of
presenting his case, its almost certain that baldrick is going to win, and
after serving 7 years in chokey, defendants are still going to have to

pay
him £100K each, in respect of the limp dick he has been troubled with from
the early part of last year...................

and I wonder if when you come out, you repeat the following little story
yourself:

A chap finished his 2 year sentence in HMP Camp Hill in July 1978 and went
outside.

A couple of months later I saw walking across the main courtyard coming
towards me,

"What the hell are you doing in here again?" I asked

'2 and a half years'

"Why?"

'I went back home and hit the bloke who put me away last time'

I have pondered the logic of that on many occasions :-(((

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk
International Festival of the Sea 28th June - 1st July 2007

Old 09-07-2006, 10:03 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
[...]

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick bunt is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via telephone
conferencing..................

Old 09-07-2006, 10:22 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick bunt

is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via

telephone
conferencing..................

So you feel that for his safety he should telephone conference or you may
hit him when you see him?

That looks like a threat of GBH to me.

Mike

Old 09-07-2006, 10:26 AM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick bunt

is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via

telephone
conferencing..................

So you feel that for his safety he should telephone conference or you may
hit him when you see him?

That looks like a threat of GBH to me.

Mike

I just feel curious as to why he is opposing this application! May of course
have something to do with the fact that if defendants are not in court on
the 27th he can tell lies, as he did during an earlier
hearing..................

Old 09-07-2006, 02:54 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Pod

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

In this case there may possibly be fisticuffs even before defendants are
banged up! For this reason I find it extremely strange that baldrick
bunt

is
strongly opposing an application for the CMC to be dealt with via

telephone
conferencing..................

So you feel that for his safety he should telephone conference or you may
hit him when you see him?

That looks like a threat of GBH to me.

Mike

I just feel curious as to why he is opposing this application! May of
course have something to do with the fact that if defendants are not in
court on the 27th he can tell lies, as he did during an earlier
hearing..................

Possibly because part of the process is his satisfaction regarding the
inconvenience to you, telephone conferencing would negate this
inconvenience. I can think of no other reason he would object.

Old 09-07-2006, 03:34 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Pod" wrote in message

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

Of course there is the inconvenience...........but I think the central
reason for objections, is that its very easy to again tell lies, if
defendants are not there.

Old 09-07-2006, 04:02 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

who says I object? oh yes, that oracle of veracity, chris stevens.....

.... and you still believe a word he says, amazing...

Old 09-07-2006, 04:23 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...

Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message

"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has been
refused?

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your
lies.....................

Old 09-07-2006, 04:30 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

who says I object? oh yes, that oracle of veracity, chris stevens.....

... and you still believe a word he says, amazing...

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has

been
refused?

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your
lies.....................

Oh hell another pair of underpants for the laundry ;-(((

Mike
The truth will prevail :-))

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 04:45 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
kj

Guy Fawkes wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...
Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

I think you are a little confused...it is you we all beleive to be a
liar and a fraud....
Old 09-07-2006, 04:49 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your
lies.....................

I think you are a little confused...it is you we all beleive to be a
liar and a fraud....

Certainly a liar. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you between the
eyes!! (or should that be .... lol....?)

Mike
The truth will prevail

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 09-07-2006, 05:10 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"kj" wrote in message
Guy Fawkes wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
ups.com...
Pod wrote:
"Guy Fawkes" wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message

[...]

I dont tell lies, and have certainly never been involved with
fruad.................

Old 09-07-2006, 05:12 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

Guy Fawkes wrote:

If you have not objected then I wonder why on earth the application has been
refused?

news to me, perhaps the beak didn't feel like allowing you lot any more
latitude to take the **** out of the system

Old 09-07-2006, 05:12 PM posted to uk.legal,uk.local.isle-of-wight,uk.local.southwest,uk.rec.gardening
Guy Fawkes

"Mike" wrote in message

Everyone on here well knows you are a liar and a fruad, so would be
very
comfortable with a hearing, with no there to challenge your
lies.....................

I think you are a little confused...it is you we all beleive to be a
liar and a fraud....

Certainly a liar. You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you between the
eyes!! (or should that be .... lol....?)

Mike
The truth will prevail

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Bit like you when you were forced to offer a grovelling public apology over
a hate campaign, designed to divert attention from a fellow mason who had
been up to no good, and avoided any penalty.