Old 09-07-2006, 05:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gardening_Convert

Default Hampton court great and very honest people :)

We went to Hampton court on Friday and had a lovely time, bought a very
nice Dahlia 'Tally Ho' from there , never thought I'd ever grow a
dahlia but this one is very nice single flower deep red petals , yellow
centre with black foliage.

We also bought some Air Plants which were so weird we just had to buy
some , will go well in the conservatory.

Enjoyed the show gardens , flower marques and even the craft marque
with loads of free tasters yum yum . Had to stop having the free wine
tasters as I was driving

My wife even lost her mobile phone a low and behold we get a phone call
from lost property and they are sending it to us in the post ,at their
expense
You just don't get that sort of honesty anywhere else

Great day out and will go again, we thought it would be great if we
could get a boat from here in Reading all the way to Hampton as it's
possible . Then it would be a really nice day

Old 09-07-2006, 06:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mary Fisher

"Gardening_Convert" wrote in message
oups.com...

My wife even lost her mobile phone a low and behold we get a phone call
from lost property and they are sending it to us in the post ,at their
expense
You just don't get that sort of honesty anywhere else

Well, it might not be all that common but it does happen quite a lot.

I've had things returned to me from Hever Castle (keys), Lincoln, Iceland
(vacuum flask, it cost more to post than it would have been to buy a new
one), Canada (a Barbour jacket), Coventry (a Barbour hat) and Leeds
(Filofax, card wallet, purse) - those are the only ones I can remember.

Yes, I'm careless!

Mary