Old 27-07-2006, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Clematis Viticella

Does anyone know a good place to see viticellas? There are a few of us
who wanted to go to the collections but the Essex one means navigating
the M25 roadwork's near St Albans.

Are there any good nurseries or private gardens that have a good name
for clematis V. in Bucks or maybe Oxfordshire or Berkshire?

If the worst comes to the worst we could see private collections and
order from Charlie

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association
Old 27-07-2006, 06:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

snip

If the worst comes to the worst we could see private collections and
order from Charlie

... or just go to Charlie's website and look at his list and photos
and then order.

Jennifer - in Bristol
Old 27-07-2006, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
If the worst comes to the worst we could see private collections and
order from Charlie

... or just go to Charlie's website and look at his list and photos
and then order.

Jennifer - in Bristol

Seconded! "If the worst comes to the worst" would be "ordering from one

of
the best"!

sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

Old 27-07-2006, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message

sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

not completely new - you have replied to one of my few posts.

thanks anyway

Old 27-07-2006, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 27/7/06 19:34, in article , "Space"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message

sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

not completely new - you have replied to one of my few posts.

thanks anyway

I'm sorry - my memory for names is appallingly bad but it's not intentional.
However, have a look at Charlie's site - it's very interesting.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 28-07-2006, 07:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
Does anyone know a good place to see viticellas? There are a few of us
who wanted to go to the collections but the Essex one means navigating
the M25 roadwork's near St Albans.

Are there any good nurseries or private gardens that have a good name
for clematis V. in Bucks or maybe Oxfordshire or Berkshire?

If the worst comes to the worst we could see private collections and
order from Charlie

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Amersham Gardening Association
http://www.amersham-gardening.net

Try contacting Mike Brown replacing * with clematis He
is in Oxfordshire and has a large collection himself but will also know
where else in the area you can go

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 28-07-2006, 08:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

that link doesn't work - Charlie is this still a valid site? or is it just
my stoopid pc?

Old 28-07-2006, 08:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Space" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here

and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website

is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

that link doesn't work - Charlie is this still a valid site? or is it just
my stoopid pc?

Worked for me just now :-))

and both me and the pc are stoopid ;-))

Mike

www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 28-07-2006, 08:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mike" wrote in message

"Space" wrote in message

"Sacha" wrote in message
sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here

and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website

is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

that link doesn't work - Charlie is this still a valid site? or is it

just
my stoopid pc?

Worked for me just now :-))

and both me and the pc are stoopid ;-))

Mike

crikey that must make me stoopider !! :-)

nope - can't view that site here. oh well, maybe I should do some work
instead....... shame!

Old 28-07-2006, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

The message
from "Space" contains these words:

"Sacha" wrote in message
sounds interesting - what is the web site you are referring to?

You must be new to the group? If so, I hope you enjoy your time here and
find it useful. Charlie Pridham is a long time poster and his website is:
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk/

that link doesn't work - Charlie is this still a valid site? or is it just
my stoopid pc?

I've just got in on it no probs.

Jennifer
Old 28-07-2006, 11:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article , Jennifer Sparkes
writes

... or just go to Charlie's website and look at his list and photos
and then order.

Jennifer - in Bristol

No, we would like to see them in person if you see what I mean, besides
two or three of the group don't have computers and would like to see how
best to grow them amongst other things.

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph
Old 28-07-2006, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Space" wrote in message

nope - can't view that site here. oh well, maybe I should do some work
instead....... shame!

Google for Pridham and Roseland Clematis etc and you should get the
link okay if the one imbedded in the email doesn't work.

Janet