Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13-10-2006, 09:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Moles... Will it work?

Hi,

My backyard has as many moles as weeds... I do not mind killing the
weeds, but I do not want to kill the moles. I already tried everything,
including gently asking them to leave and singing (usually works with
my wife)... Now I saw this text:
"Euphorbia lathyris is also known as the 'mole plant' because of its
reputation for deterring the activity of this creature. The Mole Plant
can act as an annual, bienniel, or perennial depending upon how it is
grown and the weather conditions. It grows about 2 feet tall and is
very easy to grow. If prefers sun or part-sun. It can be mixed into the
flower beds to repel moles but is even attractive on it's own. Hardy in
zones 5-10."

Does any of you used this plant to get rid of moles?

PA

Work, Work, Work Hud Edible Gardening 21 10-05-2007 12:23 AM
Chipmunks or moles? Duane Morin Gardening 6 03-10-2003 05:12 PM
Getting rid of moles Chris Haney North Carolina 7 07-04-2003 02:44 AM
Moles VS Voles smitty48 Edible Gardening 3 22-03-2003 08:44 PM
How do you get rid of moles without traps Susan E Desjardins Edible Gardening 18 18-03-2003 06:44 PM