Old 17-11-2006, 12:17 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default An explanation of departures

La Puce wrote:
judith lea wrote:
Lies, yet again, I have never telephoned your London office and I WILL
send them a copy of this posting - they TOLD you to stop your nonsense.

No, they've asked me to deal with you Judith. Stop it now. You're
making a foul of yourself. Just stop it. Please.

And again, you lied, you did hear from Lawyers after you made a
compaint about me - but unlike you, I will not break usenet rules by
posting that here - you stupid woman, if you lie, you will be found out
- now, go to bed.

Post your proof. Please post it.; We are all waiting to read what your
lawyers have said. This is getting even more interesting.

Urglers already have that prrof and I, unlike you, do not break usenet
rules by posting emails from others. You say we all, you mean, you,
alone, no one else is interested in you and what you say - liar.

Old 17-11-2006, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
you stupid woman

Don't insult me Judith.

Here all the posts you've made regarding your job, where you live etc.
and they're not all there. I didn't write them. You did. So your claims
about me saying to usenet everything about you is again unfounded - you
did it to yourself. Happy reading.

Do write to Paul Forden and tell him that I am using my personal
computer and in my own time. Mr. Forden is an intelligent and charming
man who know's that what I do in my personal time, on my own personal
computer, is my business. If you care to dig a little deeper, you can
easily find out my official email address it is not on Demon, it is on
the NHS. You will not find even ONE post, on any forum, using that.

So, there you have it Puce, you cannot blackmail me as I have nothing
to hide.

Furthermore, I am copying your husband in on this by email, who I
believe is also your employer as I cannot believe he would allow you to
behave this way as it reflects on his business which you have referred
to many times on here.

Adam I could be called aged at 54!! I am female and live in Norfolk.
However, a weekend stay is not on the cards due to a busy lifestyle.
However, I would love to help you. Get in touch with further details.
I live in Marlingford, beautiful village just outside Norwich which
actually boasts it's own mill!
--
Judith Lea

From: Judith Lea - view profile
Date: Thurs, Jan 19 2006 5:50 pm
In article , Sacha
writes
I received another email, with unopened attachment, from a friend who was
working in Cairo. I checked with him and he hadn't been in touch with me
yesterday. He's going to contact his secretary in Cairo and get her to
check if there have been any shenanigans with regard to his computer.

Sacha, it sounds as if your address book has been "invaded" and
everyone in it will probably get an email purporting to be from you -
this happened to a colleague of mine recently on her home computer.
I have just done a search on my Norton Antivirus Corporate Edition and
see that I have a virus in quarantine - now quickly removed! I tried
do a trail through stuff to see where and when it came in but
unfortunately I am not very computer literate so I couldn't find the
source. Fortunately anything that comes in here, (my own personal
computer) is well screened and on my official computer, I am behind an
NHS Firewall.
--
Judith Lea

In article , Janet Baraclough
writes
That's rather unfair, Judith.The one thing the public here were
asked to do they did..so many stayed away from the countryside that
tourism died in many parts of the country.

Sorry Janet, I didn't mean to be unfair to all the decent people who
did
exactly as they were asked, quite the reverse. I was commenting on
those who didn't. In my village, Marlingford in Norfolk. There are
sheep and pig farms interspaced with a few cattle farms. As far as I
can
see the farms have all taken precautions against visitors entering the
farms but the neighbours, me included, have not taken any. I'm sorry
if I
didn't express myself better.
--
Judith Lea

From: Judith Lea - view profile
Date: Tues, Feb 29 2000 12:00 am
In article , Kay Easton
writes
You don't have to introduce yourself first! It's lovely when people do,
but the 'welcome' is there to encourage people who are feeling a bit shy
to come and join in. So no need for apologies.

I didn't introduce myself either!!
Belatedly, here is my c.v. Fiftyish woman, a little on the small size,
5 ft.
Girth decreasing (ready for my chief bridesmaid dress). Mother to 2
girls, Nee Nee to Ben aged 6.
Work as a Senior Administrator for the NHS, long suffering husband by
the name of Edward, Research Scientist. No pets, just a few wild mice
here and there and a mole.
one third of an acre of garden, 3 years old still in its infant stage.
House
in France with same size of garden, taking shape nicely.
I have a penchant for haute couture clothing for decorating, which I
love
and also wearing best clothes for gardening. Wearerupper of numerous
gold slipps. Owner of a reputation in France as a little odd for
wandering around the garden in night attire talking to the plants.
I think that sums me up except I didn't mention that I am extremely
beautiful, very interesting, well read; and very humble; not!
--
Judith Lea

From: Judith Lea - view profile
Date: Sat, Aug 8 1998 12:00 am
In article , Richard
Quinton writes
Last Saturday - Isle of Wight - all over the place!
Richard Quinton
Win95
UK Sat, 08 Aug 1998 10:47 +0100

I have just had a second visitation,in England in July and now today in

Auvergne. We were at the annual Village !"do" and sitting outside
swilling raw red wine and coq au vin. Every mouthful contained a
flying
ant.
Today has been deplorable weather wise, so hot even the swimming pool
seemed warm. Our younger daughter telephoned from our home in Norfolk
tonight and she said how hot it is there but that my garden is looking
good.
--
Judith Lea

From: Judith Lea - view profile
Date: Thurs, Aug 13 1998 12:00 am
In article , Andy McClelland
writes
Raw coq au vin? A tad dangerous, don't you think?
btw, out of curiosity, where in the Auvergne?

La Chapelle Sur Usson, 17 km South of Issoire and about 50 km South of
Clermont Ferrand, overlooking the volcanoes from my front garden, no
buildings obscuring the view, and overlooking the National Forest (The
Livadros) from my back garden.
I have been in the garden all evening watering like mad. I bought a
pump and stuck it down our well and it works a treat. I just wish
there
were a few feral cats around as I could get them to take off with a jet

from the hose, the pressure is very high.
It is so hot here that some of my minature conifers look as if they
will
not survive despite copious watering. It was 106 degrees today, too
hot
to garden during the day. I am going to plant an espalier peach on a
southern wall next year. My hollyhocks look termendous this year and
the French are all asking me for seed.
--
Judith Lea

From: cormaic - view profile
Date: Wed, Sep 5 2001 12:18 am
Twas Tue, 4 Sep 2001 15:35:56 +0100, when Judith Lea
enriched all our lives with these
words......:
I have two cervical discs
which...........are no longer cervical discs. Anyway, I have been in a
lovely French hospital, wonderful care and food, and I have passed
through what they called my "crisis" and have settled down to a a gentle
pain in the neck. No comments needed Cormaic Dearest; and how is the
back?

Bloody awful, thanks! There was a rumour that I was going in
for Pain Management Counselling this month, but if I am, they've not
let me know, yet.
I know the owld back must hurt at the moment, but the worst
thing you can do is keep it immobilised. The one and only doctor I
trust, the one who had the decency to talk to me as a human being of
sound mind, if not sound body, told me that a large part of my ongoing
pain was as a direct result of following the incompetent advice doled
out by A&E when I was first injured, and that resting in bed for 12
weeks just allowed the scar tissue to build up to unacceptable levels.
What you need is a good massage and regular, light exercise.
Have you seen a physio?
I find it disturbing, to say the least, that a senior NHS
employee gets their personal medical attention over in Franceland. If
the NHS can't put you right, what pigging hope is there for me?

Old 17-11-2006, 12:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

judith lea wrote:
And again, you lied, you did hear from Lawyers after you made a
compaint about me - but unlike you, I will not break usenet rules by
posting that here - you stupid woman, if you lie, you will be found out
- now, go to bed.

Post your proof. Please post it.; We are all waiting to read what your
lawyers have said. This is getting even more interesting.

Urglers already have that prrof and I, unlike you, do not break usenet
rules by posting emails from others. You say we all, you mean, you,
alone, no one else is interested in you and what you say - liar.

Please post what your lawyers have written to me. Show us.

Old 17-11-2006, 12:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

La Puce wrote:
judith lea wrote:
you stupid woman

Don't insult me Judith.

Here all the posts you've made regarding your job, where you live etc.
and they're not all there. I didn't write them. You did. So your claims
about me saying to usenet everything about you is again unfounded - you
did it to yourself. Happy reading.

Big, boring, snip, containing SOME stuff I have never posted, why don't
you just slip away my dear - you won't be missed.

Old 17-11-2006, 10:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Puffnstuff wrote:
What does this mean,
'What goes around comes around'
I've never quite understood it.

If you do something bad then something bad will happen to you. So
becareful what you say on this forum and watch out for grand pianos and
anvils falling from the sky ;o)

Old 17-11-2006, 05:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"judith lea" wrote in message
ups.com...

La Puce wrote:

No. She wrote to my collegue in London, I wrote to hers. We, my London
office nor my Manchester office, have heard about her since. And thank
goodness because she started to ambarass me seriously. So now please,
PLEASE mind your own business. It's been really nice around here and I
will not fall for yet again from your constant harrassement. JUST LET
ME BE!

Lies, yet again, I have never telephoned your London office and I WILL
send them a copy of this posting - they TOLD you to stop your nonsense.

Judith, please, please, please stop rising to the bait.

Just add her to your killfile.

Alan

Old 18-11-2006, 12:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Chris S" wrote in message

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Longterm members of this group please read Judith Lea's post in the
thread Scraping the barrel.

That's why others also left.

Janet.

The change in content reminds me of a boggy place, once special, now dead
and glistening with the petrol rainbow scum of pollution. A great shame
:-(

Chris S

You forgot the Coke cans and condoms--the whole area covered in Puke.
A great shame I agree but just over there (top right and down a bit) is a
solitary green shoot.