Old 18-02-2007, 01:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default *Very* clingy rosemary

On 17/2/07 19:27, in article
, "La Puce"
wrote:

On 17 Feb, 19:11, Sacha wrote:
Maybe incorrectly named. Only maybe. Maybe it's a new sport - who knows?
You don't but you are *determined* to ram it down my throat when all I'm
trying to do is be a bit cautious.
Are you saying that you're not aware that plants are sometimes incorrectly
misattributed and that when that is discovered, corrections are made?
Really? You've never seen that in the Plant Finder?
I could not find that plant because you didn't give its correct name - you
missed out the 'prostrate' bit which was the final, essential component. As
you know, people can only identify plants by their Latin names if they get
the whole story and Latin names make it easier for everyone to know what
they're talking about or looking for.

Sacha it's enough now. I've said 3 times prostatus rosemaries, I've
given you 5 possibilities, I've told you the one I have, I've
mentioned Jackman's and blue rain, both are really creeping,
scrambling, climbing rosemaries R.prostratus VARIETY Jackmans' and
Blue Rain, I've told you where to find them, you told me one didn't
exsisted, I prooved you wrong, I've told you what I thought and your
reply to me was 'Not remotely close to what blablabla....'. And now
'maybe', 'couldn't find it because of wrong name'? What wrong name?
I've said prostratus rosemarinus - plus two different varieties.

Now **** off.

Always the lady. Thank you so much

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 18-02-2007, 08:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

I persist in this belief that everyone deserves a hearing. Never again.
--
Sacha

You've said that before. AND you said you were leaving but you are still
here.

You're a liar.

and a bossy school marm one at that.

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 18-02-2007, 10:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Hypocrit Crowe

On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:03:32 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...

I persist in this belief that everyone deserves a hearing. Never again.
--
Sacha

You've said that before. AND you said you were leaving but you are still
here.

You're a liar.

and a bossy school marm one at that.

Mike

Why is it that you find it necessary to be so offensive, and
particularly to women? Do you have get off on some sort of domination,
or did you have your face slapped by a girl you were rude to?

And why are you such a hypocrit? In the previous thread, you answered
a poster who asked about non-harmful methods of deterring cats by
suggesting poisoning and shooting; and now you are crtiticising Sacha
for being rude.

You know that La Puce and Sacha have had disagreements in the post, so
you jump in here to provoke another one.

In all the time you have posted in this NG you have NEVER contributed
one single useful comment - you just cause trouble.

It's time you sought professional help, and in the meantime please
leave us alone to discuss gardening matters without your interference.

Old 18-02-2007, 10:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"charles" wrote in message

My word I bet you feel better after that rant :-))

You can carry on and have a nice day now!

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 18-02-2007, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:03:32 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
o.uk...

[...]

Here, here!
It's time that someone told this character where to get off.
La Puce, Sacha, I hope you will not be provoked by him into starting another
argument.
We need you both.

Richard

Old 18-02-2007, 11:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
[...]

Don't worry. I thought I could explain something to someone who clearly
doesn't want to understand it, so I shall not be wasting my energy again.
As for Crowe, he loves to be answered more than anything, so he's best
ignored, too. He's the resident bore but we all know that by now.

Old 18-02-2007, 11:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 17/2/07 19:05, in article ,
"Jennifer Sparkes" wrote:

The message .com
from "La Puce" contains these words:

... snip ... you boasting about your god daughter activities in
Totnes,

Quote for the other thread:-

(" My god daughter called on Thursday, bringing with her some
brochures for
www.transitiontowns.org/Totnes

It's an organisation which looks into how to prepare for and adapt
to life "beyond cheap oil and gas". )

I read this to mean that Sacha's god daughter had dropped by
with a brochure that she had _picked up_ in Totnes, _not_ that
Sacha's god daughter was organising it.

Goes to show how differently one can read threads or even read things
into threads!

I am not saying my interpretation is the right one - just this is how I
saw it.

I guess it is a case of the written word being easier to misunderstand
than the spoken one!

Jennifer

That is exactly what I mean and thank you, Jennifer. I must say that remark
about me 'boasting' from someone who boasts endlessly about her 'save the
planet' quango really is quite funny. Actually my god daughter is writing a
book on this subject and is interviewing a number of people from different
organisations of this type.
Of course, reading what is actually written helps, too!

Old 18-02-2007, 11:38 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

. uk...

You've said that before :-((

As for Crowe, he loves to be answered more than anything, so he's best
ignored, too. He's the resident bore but we all know that by now.

Rather that than a school marm liar :-((

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 18-02-2007, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...
As for Crowe, he loves to be answered more than anything, so he's best
ignored, too. He's the resident bore but we all know that by now.
--

But as Charles pointed out, he always seems to pick on the ladies. I may be
old fashioned, but that does seem unfair. Perhaps it's sign of some deeper

Richard

Old 18-02-2007, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Richard_G" wrote in message

"charles" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Feb 2007 08:03:32 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

snip
[...]

Sorry Richard I do not need Puce. Not really certain who in their right mind
would want her or her rubbish advice.

Old 18-02-2007, 12:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message
. uk...

That's something the women here are also very aware of, I assure you and
yes, those of us who've suffered this fool for years are pretty sure
there's
a simple, if humiliating-for-him, explanation!

--
Sacha

BUT, what is YOUR problem? What makes you so aggressive?

Aggression on this newsgroup ALWAYS has YOU in the middle!!

Or maybe you hadn't noticed it Hubbard.

There are none so blind as those who do not wish to see!!!

Kind regards

Mike

--
.................................................. .........
www.rnshipmates.co.uk

Old 18-02-2007, 12:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

Sorry Richard I do not need Puce. Not really certain who in their right
mind would want her or her rubbish advice.

"You may very well say that, I couldn't possibly comment"

Much better just to read all the advice and quietly decide for oneself which
to accept and ignore.

Richard

Old 18-02-2007, 01:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Richard_G" wrote in message
"Rupert (W.Yorkshire)" wrote in message

Sorry Richard I do not need Puce. Not really certain who in their right
mind would want her or her rubbish advice.

"You may very well say that, I couldn't possibly comment"

Much better just to read all the advice and quietly decide for oneself
which to accept and ignore.

Richard

Quite :-))

However, Hubbard is hell bent on aggression. If there is aggression in the
newsgroup, Hubbard is in it up to her neck. When she did leave, it was
peaceful, but no, as an 'owner' she has to come back and stir it all up
again.

Don't take my word for it, just watch in future.

Mike

--
www.rnshipmates.co.uk