Old 18-04-2003, 02:20 PM
Adam Davis

Default Lawn feeding

Just been outside putting down what I thought was granular weed and feed on
my front and back lawn.

Went back into the garage and then realised that I had put some Autumn feed
on the grass instead of the normal stuff, doh!

Will this have any adverse affects on the lawns? I know that it does not
have weedkiller in it, so I will have to go out and tackle the dandelions
manually and the NPK ratios tend to be the reverse of the summer stuff, but
I guess that it will not do it any harm. May confuse it slightly though
;-!

Thanks

Adam

Old 18-04-2003, 04:56 PM
pied piper

"Adam Davis" wrote in message
Just been outside putting down what I thought was granular weed and feed

on
my front and back lawn.

Went back into the garage and then realised that I had put some Autumn

feed
on the grass instead of the normal stuff, doh!

Will this have any adverse affects on the lawns? I know that it does not
have weedkiller in it, so I will have to go out and tackle the dandelions
manually and the NPK ratios tend to be the reverse of the summer stuff,

but
I guess that it will not do it any harm. May confuse it slightly though
;-!

Thanks

Adam

wont hurt just wait a week then put down some spring summer

Lawn Feeding David Cleland United Kingdom 2 09-01-2005 01:11 PM
Lawn feeding in winter Drummerboy United Kingdom 3 09-12-2004 05:31 PM
Feeding up a lawn during a dry spell David W.E. Roberts United Kingdom 1 18-04-2003 08:32 PM
When to start feeding? Bob Ponds 18 18-03-2003 05:20 PM
Feeding Frogs Rupert Ponds 1 30-01-2003 05:20 AM