Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-04-2003, 07:56 PM
Tara

Default sandy potting mix ?

Hi there,

I found out what my plant is called thanks to David, it's a crassula ovata
aka money tree). Now I have more info on it I would like to go ahead and
repot it!

From the websites I went on to see how to repot I read that I need to "
(use) a sandy, well-drained potting mix. If a commercial potting soil is
used, add one part perlite or coarse sand to two part the soil mix".

Can I buy that kind of pre-mixed soil from a garden centre? Or do I buy any
compost and some sand and mix it together??

any advice is much appreciated,
many thanks,

Tara