Old 11-05-2007, 07:29 PM
Registered User

Default What Plant To Use

This is my first post so firstly hello, I have just laid a patio with the idea of planting a low growing hard wearing plant inbetween the slabs. Today I saw exactly what I wanted, but no body in the house knew it's name. It had no flower (at this time) and was no more than half an inch high with little round leaves probably 2-3 mm across. It grew so dense that nothing else had a chance to grow. It grew inbetween their slabs as well as growing up and over their rockery - Does anyone have any ideas - Cheers