Old 05-06-2007, 03:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Free containers

These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or gardener
or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use to our son's
client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap, insulated
side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and logo colour
scheme.

Picture on request.

Takers will have to pay carriage or collect.

Mary

Old 05-06-2007, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

Old 05-06-2007, 08:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

What did they have in them before?
--
Kay
Old 05-06-2007, 09:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"K" wrote in message
Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

What did they have in them before?

Soft drinks, I think. They'd easily wash. They're coming tonight, would you
like some? I don't mind delivering to you (not tonight though!).

Mary
--
Kay

Old 05-06-2007, 11:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
K K is offline

Mary Fisher writes

"K" wrote in message
Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
.net...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

What did they have in them before?

Soft drinks, I think. They'd easily wash. They're coming tonight, would you
like some? I don't mind delivering to you (not tonight though!).

No, thanks - having discussed it, we don't have an immediate need, and
realise we have several similar containers in the cellar which we
haven't ever used. Sorry!
--
Kay

Old 06-06-2007, 08:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Is retching a typo or a condemnation?

Steve

Old 06-06-2007, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"K" wrote in message
Mary Fisher writes

"K" wrote in message
Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t.net...
[...]

Don't apologise! I've thought of another use for them besides small water
butts so they won't be an embarrassment.

Mary
--
Kay

Old 06-06-2007, 10:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"shazzbat" wrote in message

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Is retching a typo or a condemnation?

I suspect it was a condemnation, designer son is rather disparaging about
some things :-)

Mary

Steve

Old 06-06-2007, 12:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary Fisher wrote:
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or gardener
or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use to our son's
client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap, insulated
side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and logo colour
scheme.

Picture on request.

Takers will have to pay carriage or collect.

Mary

Where would they need to be collected from?

Thanks

Helen
Old 06-06-2007, 12:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
H Hartley writes:
| Mary Fisher wrote:
|
| Takers will have to pay carriage or collect.
|
| Where would they need to be collected from?

Haroldswick?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 06-06-2007, 02:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
H Hartley writes:
| Mary Fisher wrote:
|
| Takers will have to pay carriage or collect.
|
| Where would they need to be collected from?

Haroldswick?

Huh?

Too deep for me :-)

Mary

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Old 06-06-2007, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary Fisher wrote:
"H Hartley" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Picture on request.

Takers will have to pay carriage or collect.

Mary

Where would they need to be collected from?

Leeds

Mary

Bit too far for me (although not as far as Haroldswick!).

Thanks
Old 07-06-2007, 09:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5 Jun, 21:09, "Mary Fisher" wrote:
"K" wrote in message

Mary Fisher writes

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
. net...
These are available free, they just need washing for any camper or
gardener or lover of things with a lifetime guarantee and no further use
to our son's client.

They each hold ten gallons, have a screw top, a wine box type tap,
insulated side walls, two carry handles and a retching orange white and
logo colour scheme.

Here's a link:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5yanwwx

What did they have in them before?

Soft drinks, I think. They'd easily wash. They're coming tonight, would you
like some? I don't mind delivering to you (not tonight though!).

Mary

--
Kay

Yes - it's a US soft drink - I've come across it referenced as a high
energy drink for 'sportsmen'.

Rob

Old 07-06-2007, 09:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
"Mary Fisher" writes:

| | Where would they need to be collected from?
|
| Haroldswick?
|
| Huh?
|
| Too deep for me :-)

It's effectively the northernmost 'town' in the UK, right up at the
north of the northmost of the main Shetland islands. The edge of
beyond ....

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.