Old 16-06-2007, 08:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DC DC is offline

Default Parts for Pond Pump?

Hello,
I wondered if anyone here would know where I can purchase a spare Impeller
and Impeller Shaft for a Laguna PowerJet 1500 Free-Flo Pump( part nos.PT-454
& PT-759) in the UK.
I've looked at the manufacturer's web site hagen.com, and can't see
anything useful.
I bought this pump today, as the old one had stopped after 3 years, and
realised that the impeller and shaft were still interchangeable with the old
pump, so with these parts I could have a reserve pump.
Unfortunately, searches for laguna pump parts take me to Renault related
sites.
Hope someone can help...
Dave C.

Old 16-06-2007, 08:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Liz Liz is offline

"DC" wrote in message
Hello,
I wondered if anyone here would know where I can purchase a spare Impeller
and Impeller Shaft for a Laguna PowerJet 1500 Free-Flo Pump( part nos.PT-454
& PT-759) in the UK.
I've looked at the manufacturer's web site hagen.com, and can't see
anything useful.
I bought this pump today, as the old one had stopped after 3 years, and
realised that the impeller and shaft were still interchangeable with the old
pump, so with these parts I could have a reserve pump.
Unfortunately, searches for laguna pump parts take me to Renault related
sites.
Hope someone can help...
Dave C.

Hi Dave

Try
http://www.maidenheadaquatics.co.uk/...th=283_290_378

HTH

Liz

Old 17-06-2007, 09:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
DC DC is offline

Liz wrote:
"DC" wrote in message
[...]

Thanks very much Liz,
It seems to be a very comprehensive site. I've just e-mailed them to ask
about the PT-455
part as my book says it should be PT-454, although both impellers seem to
use the PT-759
shaft. If they're compatible, I shall have a reserve pump for about £15!
Dave C.

Zone 6...To Pump or not to pump? BenignVanilla Ponds 6 10-03-2004 11:18 PM
Pond screen parts John Bachman Ponds 0 22-09-2003 09:13 PM
Pool Pump Cover (was Swimming pool filter/pump question) Raymond Luxury-Yacht Lawns 0 15-05-2003 07:56 PM
pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world) Brian White sci.agriculture 24 26-04-2003 12:30 PM
pulser pump video (Simplest pump in the world) Oz sci.agriculture 13 18-02-2003 05:42 AM