Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2007, 06:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gifts for gardeners

On 30/8/07 18:32, in article
, "Sally Thompson"
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:13:13 +0100, Sacha wrote
(in article ) :

On 30/8/07 15:31, in article
, "Broadback"
wrote:

Sacha wrote:
Just found this:
http://www.sugarbowlgifts.com/index.cfm

A watering can radio? I go out in the garden for peace and quiet, well
except for bird song, whatever would a gardener need a watering can
radio for?

Honestly! You picked on the one thing you *wouldn't* like. ;-) I quite
agree and if you get The Garden you'll see a small article on questions
asked of a BBC producer (of Chelsea coverage I think) as to why they always
play that madly irritating music in the background when people are speaking.
But I like the Simon Drew stuff for small presents - his weird humour makes
me giggle.

Oh I'm a Simon Drew fan as well! I did like the Gardening Angelg

He has a shop/gallery in Dartmouth - he lives in Dartmouth. I have the
apron with a jar of Marmite on it which is actually labelled "Middle Aged
Spread' and am very fond of "Shepherd Spy" and "Cod moving in mysterious
ways" as a card for some of my more 'correct' acquaintances. ;-) And as for
"I'm on the train at the moment" or "Teenagers" ..... I have to stop.
Impossible to have a favourite!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk