Old 31-08-2007, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Alan J Holmes and Alan Holmes are the same person

"Mary" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 18:38:17 +0100, Anne Jackson
wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care. What if he does the same to children? What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

Why haven't you done it then?

Mary
Fisher - no connection with any other Mary

Old 31-08-2007, 10:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care. What if he does the same to children? What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

Why haven't you done it then?

I know nothing, but I thought (probably mistakenly) that when someone posts
in a newsgroup they have to have an account with someone. Or is this being
posted by Google or something, sort of anonymously?

(Not yours, Bee Mary, mary.mary's. This is confusing)

Old 31-08-2007, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31 Aug, 03:11, Mary wrote:
Judith, you seem to be an intelligent person so I'm looking forward

Now I object!!! T'was funny until this. Please mind your language!!

Old 31-08-2007, 11:33 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Mary wrote:
Ok, the URG "Alan Holmes" claims that he isn't the "Alan J Holmes"
that trolls and sends vulgar emails to females. Let's see shall we...

You are an anonymous alt.net poster. Ergo you are a troll.

--
You're a lot smarter than you look.
Of course, you look like a retard.

Old 31-08-2007, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

Mary wrote:
Ok, the URG "Alan Holmes" claims that he isn't the "Alan J Holmes"
that trolls and sends vulgar emails to females. Let's see shall we...

You are an anonymous alt.net poster. Ergo you are a troll.

Does the post by "Mary" in this count as vulgar?

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec...c965cc835219d4

IMHO it does.

Don't feed the trolls.

Old 31-08-2007, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care. What if he does the same to children? What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

Last time I looked in this country you were innocent until proven guilty in
a court of law, I suggest if you think a crime has been committed you
contact the police and stop slagging someone off here on URG who, whatever
he may have done anywhere else has never done it here.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Old 31-08-2007, 12:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

The message from Mary contains these words:

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

Who cares? I mean who REALLY cares, apart from yourself?

If you read the Google archives, you'll see for yourself that many
people care. What if he does the same to children? What if he hangs
around in chatrooms pretending to be a child?

Anyone who can send dirty emails to strangers is VERY disturbed in my
opinion.

The pervert should've been reported to the police.

Why haven't you done it then?

I know nothing, but I thought (probably mistakenly) that when someone
posts in a newsgroup they have to have an account with someone. Or is this
being posted by Google or something, sort of anonymously?

(Not yours, Bee Mary, mary.mary's. This is confusing)

:-)

I find it odd that people in all parts of life often say that 'something
should be done about it' (whatever it is) but aren't prepared to do it
themselves.

If you're not prepared to do that you (that is the poster in question)
shouldn't complain.

Mary

Old 01-09-2007, 01:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.rec.driving,uk.food+drink.misc,demon.local,uk.rec.caravanning

Default A USENET pervert is outed!

On Aug 31, 8:41 pm, ah wrote:
anonym wrote:
"Dribbler" wrote in message
. ..

Saw this on another group and thought you guys might be interested in
it!

Mary wrote:

Ok, the URG "Alan Holmes" claims that he isn't the "Alan J Holmes"
that trolls and sends vulgar emails to females. Let's see shall we...

Consider this first message posted by "Alan J Holmes" to
uk.rec.gardening pulled from the Google archives:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....4277941cc28c20
?dmode=source&hl=en&utoken=P5_WQzAAAADzzu1Kpj0E0hC QG3QK1X1Y2cLcKj8YBO4
YYkPpgB8tXYsSoQiJfRDDSWGTKwGSvbQ

From: (Alan J Holmes)
Subject: Have you Guessed Alan Holmes' new ID?
Date: 1998/06/17

Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
June Hughes wrote:
In article , Alan J Holmes
writes
In article ,
Alan Gould wrote:

I'm only surprised that they put up with the bad publicity as
long as they did.

Oh dear Alan, you can do better than that!

Can he?

I'm sure he can, remember he's still recovering from withdrawal
symtoms from when he wasn't able to post!(:-)

--
Alan G4CRW, Ex FAA, RNARS and others!
Here I sit, giving the world the benefit of my words of wit and

The content's slightly irrelevant (he was replying to someone who had
reported him for trolling). What you need to note is that at that time
Alan (the same Alan that posts here) was posting from a Brunel
University account and the name and email address is the same as the
person mentioned in the uk.adverts.personals "Troll FAQ".

Which you can see he

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....g/aba846b893f2
9f25?dmode=source&hl=en

Now, if you do a callsign lookup athttp://www.qrz.comyou will see
that Alan J Holmes' amateur radio callsign (G4CRW) shows his address
as:

G4CRW
A J HOLMES
4 CASTLE AVE, DATCHET
SLOUGH SL3 9BA
UK

So, we know that "Alan J Holmes" (the one who trolls and sends dirty
emails to random females) lives in Datchet.

Now, here's a message posted recently by "Alan Holmes" (the one who's
here in this group right now claiming he doesn't know who "Alan J
Holmes" - the one who trolls and sends dirty emails - is) to the
uk.food+drink.misc newsgroup:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk....a775d8f47c9cce
57?dmode=source&hl=en&utoken=kZUwSDIAAAAxEqBbzsNMP F7od2vBEBJGwDJMsHUYF
wf6xCGAq5CVoQtU07f-GjhsV0xrHFOgvGbQndqYh9Aw2wAJAW9jm-jI

Newsgroups: uk.food+drink.misc

Subject: OT Too good to be true
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:48:52 GMT

They are here in Datchet, but only because some idiot who had been
keeping them decided he couldn't manage any more and released the
damned things into the open.

Fortunately most of them seem to have died off, just got my fingers
crossed in the hope they will all die.

They make a lot of noise and damage to crops.

Alan

The all important, and very telling, thing here are the words "They
are here in Datchet"!

YOU, "Alan Holmes" and "Alan J Holmes"
are one and the same person.

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

You spelled prevert wrong.

You spelled arse wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/ysevqa

Old 01-09-2007, 02:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 31 Aug, 17:36, Anne Jackson wrote:
Isn't there enough nastiness going on just now, without someone
else adding to it unnecessarily?

Sorry Anne (

Did you like the photo of the spuds I harvested and the photos of our
lotty I took on Thursday night? I love August, the tall grasses, the
flowers, the vegs, the light, the sun and skies and birds. Everything
feel slightly nostalgic - the end of summer and the start of a
splendid autumn - let's hope!!

From: (Alan J Holmes)
Date: 1998/06/17

Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening

In article ,
June Hughes wrote:
In article , Alan J Holmes
writes

Newsgroups: uk.food+drink.misc

Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 16:48:52 GMT

They are here in Datchet, but only because some idiot who had been
keeping them decided he couldn't manage any more and released the
damned things into the open.

Fortunately most of them seem to have died off, just got my fingers
crossed in the hope they will all die.

They make a lot of noise and damage to crops.

Alan

The all important, and very telling, thing here are the words "They
are here in Datchet"!

YOU, "Alan Holmes" and "Alan J Holmes"
are one and the same person.

YOU are, "Alan Holmes" also a troll and a pervert.

You spelled prevert wrong.

You spelled arse wrong.

http://tinyurl.com/ysevqa- Hide quoted text -

Is someone who attempts to pervert the course of justice a pervert? Is
Malcolm Ogilvie a pervert?

Yeth or nup?

Alan Holmes Ted[_5_] United Kingdom 0 22-03-2009 03:43 PM
Alan Holmes SIG Mike Lyle United Kingdom 1 17-01-2007 05:18 PM
Alan Holmes spotting Space United Kingdom 0 30-12-2006 12:17 AM
Alan Holmes Mike P United Kingdom 0 23-12-2005 11:04 PM