Old 02-09-2007, 01:20 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

Default Deer shooting pair fined by court in Aberdeenshire - Lloyd Fowlie, 19, was fined £750 and Steven Wilson, 23, was fined £500

But since the matter has come up, I do think it'd be a good idea
to cull all deer in any area in which man resides. We're the
dominant species, and so it's a given that our needs take prec-
edence over those of mere animals.

I would not go THAT far but in many areas there are WAY too many deer.

Except in hunting season (it's amazing that "dumb animals" somehow know when
it's best to keep out of sight) deer have little fear of man, his property,
or his automobiles.

Grazing critters will destroy their environment unless some preditors
control their numbers.

Frankly, I would rather extend the hunting season than bring in critters
like wolves or mountain lions.

Old 02-09-2007, 04:04 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 2 Sep 2007 08:20:16 -0400, "John Gilmer"
wrote:

But since the matter has come up, I do think it'd be a good idea
to cull all deer in any area in which man resides. We're the
dominant species, and so it's a given that our needs take prec-
edence over those of mere animals.

I would not go THAT far but in many areas there are WAY too many deer.

Precisely because the idiots keep killing them.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/spamhater/

Except in hunting season (it's amazing that "dumb animals" somehow know when
it's best to keep out of sight) deer have little fear of man, his property,
or his automobiles.

Deer have a great fear of man, and will always avoid him where
possible. Deer being hunted and shot at will do everything they can to
avoid contact, often being driven by the hunters into roads etc.

Grazing critters will destroy their environment unless some preditors
control their numbers.

They control their own numbers. Stop killing them and the populations
will stabilize at a reduced level. Keep killing them and breeding
rates stay at maximum.

Frankly, I would rather extend the hunting season than bring in critters
like wolves or mountain lions.

I'd rather lock up the hunters. I mean they are hardly useful members
of society are they!
--

Hansom 0++0

Avoid the rush at the last judgement. Be converted now instead!

PRAYER FOR A NATION

When Pastor Joe Wright, of Central Christian Church, was asked
to open the new session of the Kansas Senate, everyone was expecting
the usual politically correct generalities.
But what they heard instead was this:

Heavenly Father, we come before You today to ask Your forgiveness
and seek your direction and guidance.
We know Your Word says,
‘Woe on those who call evil good,’ but that’s exactly what we have done.
We have lost our spiritual equilibrium and inverted our values.

We confess that:

We have ridiculed the absolute truth of Your Word and called it pluralism;

We have, worshipped other gods and called it multiculturalism;

We have endorsed perversion and called it an alternative lifestyle;

We have exploited the poor and called it the lottery;

We have neglected the needy and called it self-preservation;

We have killed our unborn and called it choice;

We have neglected to discipline our children and called it building self-esteem;

We have abused power and called it political savvy;

We have coveted our neighbour’s possessions and called it ambition;

We have polluted the air with profanity and pornography and called it freedom of expression;

We have ridiculed the time-honoured values of our forefathers and called it enlightenment.

Search us, 0 God, and know our hearts today; try us and see if there be some wicked way in us;
cleanse us from every sin and set us free. Guide and bless these men and women who have
been sent here by the people of Kansas, and who have been ordained by You, to govern this great state.

Grant them Your wisdom to rule and may their decisions direct us to the centre of Your will. I ask it in the name of Your Son, the Living Saviour, Jesus Christ. Amen.”

****************
Old 02-09-2007, 05:48 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

But since the matter has come up, I do think it'd be a good idea
to cull all deer in any area in which man resides. We're the
dominant species, and so it's a given that our needs take prec-
edence over those of mere animals.

I would not go THAT far but in many areas there are WAY too many deer.

Precisely because the idiots keep killing them.

http://www.webspawner.com/users/spamhater/

Except in hunting season (it's amazing that "dumb animals" somehow know
when
it's best to keep out of sight) deer have little fear of man, his
property,
or his automobiles.

Deer have a great fear of man, and will always avoid him where
possible. Deer being hunted and shot at will do everything they can to
avoid contact, often being driven by the hunters into roads etc.

That doesn't fit with our experience. We have them coming within 20 feet of
our back door.

Grazing critters will destroy their environment unless some preditors
control their numbers.

Where there are no other predators, man must fill that role.

They control their own numbers. Stop killing them and the populations
will stabilize at a reduced level. Keep killing them and breeding
rates stay at maximum.

The populations will stabilize after a population explosion and mass
starvation. Past events have proven this.

Frankly, I would rather extend the hunting season than bring in critters
like wolves or mountain lions.

I'd rather lock up the hunters. I mean they are hardly useful members
of society are they!
--

Have you been examined for your dementia?

Old 03-09-2007, 12:10 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening
Jim Jim is offline

Default Deer shooting - Act 10:13 ... Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

Jesus said:
Mar 8:38 Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and
of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of
him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh
in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

Mat 10:33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him
will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

[...]

are you aware of how there are those among us who have
listen to and believed the lies of satan and therefore
would twist the meaning of Scripture so as to say public
prayer is wrong and therefore should be prohibited?

there are certainly those among us who will and do have
a hussy fit on each and every occasion where the name of
my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is mentioned in public
or even hinted to as being the only way to salvation.

in the above prayer, the failures of a nation as mentioned
by Joe Wright are nothing more than the result of people
who have listened to and believed in the lies of satan.
satan is the liar and when people fall victim to satan's
lies it is those victims who give power to satan for the
purpose of stealing so as to bring only death and destruction.
it is people believing the lies of satan who are actually giving
power to satan for without those who would believe satan, satan
has no power of his own.

in the Book of Matthew chapter 6, there is contained a teaching
from my Lord Jesus concerning the self-righteous man and his
vanity. it is only those who have fellowship with the Lord God
Almighty and have asked that God Himself explain His Word who
understand.

1Co 2:14 But the natural man receiveth not the things
of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them, because they are spiritually
discerned.

for no self-righteous man on his own shall ever come to God
on his own. it is good and profitable how Jesus said:

Mat 6:33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his
righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto
you.
Old 03-09-2007, 12:25 PM posted to misc.rural,uk.business.agriculture,uk.environment.conservation,uk.rec.birdwatching,uk.rec.gardening

On Mon, 03 Sep 2007 07:10:20 -0400, Jim wrote:

Jesus said:
[...]

It's happening here for sure, it's almost a crime to be a Christian in
the UK these days.

there are certainly those among us who will and do have
a hussy fit on each and every occasion where the name of
my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is mentioned in public
or even hinted to as being the only way to salvation.

Guilt I suppose. It's hardly rocket science though is it, to be a good
Christian? Oh well judgment day will sort them out.

[...]

Here, here.