Old 04-09-2007, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Screeching

On 3 Sep, 22:46, Anne Jackson wrote:
Yes, I know... G I'm also exceedingly _honest_!

You dead right you are ;o) I like that, honesty. I thrive on it too
actually. Though wouldn't you say that Mike is a prime example of
honesty too, to his peril here?

I would very much like to see that we stop taking the **** out of
people now. Note I said 'we' - I'd imagine I've had my fun too. Also
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can someone points out to us who will be tolerated to make nasty
remarks on others and who isn't. Like this we will know exactly who
the untouchables are.

Could we also find out who has written the email Sacha has posted on
this thread. They were hints of being 'French' and therefore I would
like to know since I feel some strange coincidences. Paranoid moi?!
Never ;o)

Old 04-09-2007, 12:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 12:19, Sacha wrote:
On 3 Sep, 22:46, Anne Jackson wrote:

Yes, I know... G I'm also exceedingly _honest_!

You dead right you are ;o) I like that, honesty. I thrive on it too
actually. Though wouldn't you say that Mike is a prime example of
honesty too, to his peril here?

I would very much like to see that we stop taking the **** out of
people now. Note I said 'we' - I'd imagine I've had my fun too. Also
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
can someone points out to us who will be tolerated to make nasty
remarks on others and who isn't. Like this we will know exactly who
the untouchables are.

Could we also find out who has written the email Sacha has posted on
this thread. They were hints of being 'French' and therefore I would
like to know since I feel some strange coincidences. Paranoid moi?!
Never ;o)

And?! What do you want to say Sacha? Say it to us clearly please.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 13:05, Sacha wrote:
No need, thanks, Helene. You've said all we need to know.

What? Please let me know. I genuinely don't understand. I'm not
kidding. What do you read that I don't?! What do you see that I
don't?! And more to the point why do you see/read things that I am not
trying to do?! Please, let's try to get to the bottom of this.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
oups.com...
On 4 Sep, 13:05, Sacha wrote:
No need, thanks, Helene. You've said all we need to know.

What? Please let me know. I genuinely don't understand. I'm not
kidding. What do you read that I don't?! What do you see that I
don't?! And more to the point why do you see/read things that I am not
trying to do?! Please, let's try to get to the bottom of this.

helene - please take this outside of the group. it is obviously personal.
if you cannot take it outside, then drop it.

Old 04-09-2007, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 4 Sep, 13:28, "Space" wrote:
helene - please take this outside of the group. it is obviously personal.
if you cannot take it outside, then drop it.

very deep sigh ok ... I will leave it. Still don't understand
though ...

Old 05-09-2007, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

No need, thanks, Helene. You've said all we need to know.

er, excuse the poor late again Uncle - is somebody saying that Helene nee La
Puce wrote "the" email?

Don't be daft.

And the reason why PeeCees come with the clocks wrong is that Bill seems to
think that there's a good chance that they all get sold here
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/pdt.html

This, coincidentally, is where Bill tends to spend most of his time.

There, that's another conspiracy theory uncovered!

Old 05-09-2007, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5/9/07 10:06, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

No need, thanks, Helene. You've said all we need to know.

er, excuse the poor late again Uncle - is somebody saying that Helene nee La
Puce wrote "the" email?

Don't be daft.

And the reason why PeeCees come with the clocks wrong is that Bill seems to
think that there's a good chance that they all get sold here
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/pdt.html

This, coincidentally, is where Bill tends to spend most of his time.

There, that's another conspiracy theory uncovered!

No conspiracy theory was being suggested, so I don't know why you've written
the above. This thread has *nothing* to do with the email sent to me about
which I enquired on here. That has been discussed and explained in the OT
Help needed please thread.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 05-09-2007, 10:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5 Sep, 10:06, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
er, excuse the poor late again Uncle - is somebody saying that Helene nee La
Puce wrote "the" email?
Don't be daft.

)) I like that 'don't be daft'. Always did and not sure why. Makes
me giggle.

And the reason why PeeCees come with the clocks wrong is that Bill seems to
think that there's a good chance that they all get sold herehttp://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbreviations/timezones/na/pdt.html
This, coincidentally, is where Bill tends to spend most of his time.
There, that's another conspiracy theory uncovered!

It's amazing what we learn in a gardening forum!! I'm just about
getting my head around the Speed of Darkness, the September equinox
and the 3 minutes of daylight we are loosing each day Uncle, that and
the lignification ))

Old 05-09-2007, 10:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5 Sep, 10:49, "Uncle Marvo"
wrote:
And I'm busy working on a moorhen-deterrent.

Making a papier mache eagle?

Old 05-09-2007, 10:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

On 5/9/07 10:06, in article , "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

in , I, Marvo, say :

No need, thanks, Helene. You've said all we need to know.

er, excuse the poor late again Uncle - is somebody saying that
Helene nee La Puce wrote "the" email?

Don't be daft.

And the reason why PeeCees come with the clocks wrong is that Bill
seems to think that there's a good chance that they all get sold here
http://www.timeanddate.com/library/a...es/na/pdt.html

This, coincidentally, is where Bill tends to spend most of his time.

There, that's another conspiracy theory uncovered!

No conspiracy theory was being suggested, so I don't know why you've
written the above. This thread has *nothing* to do with the email
sent to me about which I enquired on here. That has been discussed
and explained in the OT Help needed please thread.

I know. It's just that the OTHN thread is a long way down there vvvvvvv and
getting a bit big.

And I'm busy working on a moorhen-deterrent.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 5/9/07 10:49, in article , "Uncle Marvo"

, I, Marvo, say :

On 5/9/07 10:06, in article
, "Uncle
Marvo" wrote:

in , I, Marvo, say :

[...]

Nonetheless, you've stirred things up unnecessarily. Shame.
There was no conspiracy theory and nobody's name was mentioned or suggested
in the thread I started re the 'mystery' email. However, if your purpose
was to stir up trouble, then perhaps you posted to the correct thread after
all.

Old 05-09-2007, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

, I, Marvo, say :

Nonetheless, you've stirred things up unnecessarily.

I don't think so. I think there is nothing to stir.