Old 18-01-2012, 06:49 AM
Registered User

Smile

Solent Tools stock lawnraker tines for nearly every lawnraker sold in the Uk. Tel 023 80578057 or visit their site Carbon Brushes, Drive belts, Lawn Mower Blades
The tines average £12.95 for a set of 60 and they are made in the Uk.
Give them a try.

[quote=tina;745982]My power devil electric lawn rake is in need of some repair after most
of its tines snapped during a run over my compacted lawn.

I have had a look online & the nearest i can get are a pack of 8 bosh
tines costing £5 plus £3 !!!! p&p

Now my power devil has 80 so this will cost about £60 for a few pieces
of springy metal.

Now there is nothing wrong with the rake other than its broken tines
but I cant beleive its cheaper for me to chuck it away & buy NEW :-(

No wonder all the landfill sites are full.

I cant beleive it costs £60 for a few pieces of springy metal but thus
far they are the only company i can find who sell them.

The man at B&Q just said chuck it away & buy a new one.