Old 15-09-2007, 08:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default stealing from Garden Centres

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "
contains these words:
On Sep 13, 5:48 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:
On Sep 13, 5:07 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Many years ago, when I put an advert in the 'personal column'
of our local paper for 'a tall, dark, handsome millionaire'
(I kid you not!) I _did_ stipulate that 'sanctimonious
non-smokers need not reply'. That's how I met Bill! G
You didn't!!!!!!!!!:-))))))))))

I DID! BG

No wonder you have TWO businesses!!!, greedy girl

Yeah, but *I* was the one who bought them, nothing at all
to do with Bill!

So you didn't use his money then?

Old 16-09-2007, 11:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 16, 5:35 am, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "
contains these words:
On Sep 13, 5:48 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from "
contains these words:
On Sep 13, 5:07 pm, Anne Jackson wrote:
Many years ago, when I put an advert in the 'personal column'
of our local paper for 'a tall, dark, handsome millionaire'
(I kid you not!) I _did_ stipulate that 'sanctimonious
non-smokers need not reply'. That's how I met Bill! G
You didn't!!!!!!!!!:-))))))))))

I DID! BG

No wonder you have TWO businesses!!!, greedy girl

Yeah, but *I* was the one who bought them, nothing at all
to do with Bill!

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

--
AnneJ

If you don't quit, and don't cheat, and don't run home
when trouble arrives, you can only win.
~Shelley Long- Hide quoted text -

Go Girl!!

Judith

Old 16-09-2007, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

Old 16-09-2007, 12:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Judith

Old 16-09-2007, 03:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 16, 3:03 pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:59:46 -0000, "

wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

.. .

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Brace yourself for begging letters from groveling men.
--

Martin

I haven't had any yet))

Judith

Old 16-09-2007, 03:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 16, 3:28 pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:21:04 -0000, "

wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

.. .

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Brace yourself for begging letters from groveling men.

I haven't had any yet))

:O)

The toy boys are fully booked at weekends wait until Monday, when they are short
of cash and have time to write Nigerian letters.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid I'm not into toyboys Martin - they should save their
stamps

Judith

Old 16-09-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

.. .

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Brace yourself for begging letters from groveling men.
I haven't had any yet))

:O)

The toy boys are fully booked at weekends wait until Monday, when they
are short
of cash and have time to write Nigerian letters.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I'm afraid I'm not into toyboys Martin - they should save their
stamps

So, as I'm not a toyboy I'm in for a chance!(:-)

Old 16-09-2007, 04:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sep 16, 4:24 pm, Martin wrote:
On Sun, 16 Sep 2007 14:41:24 -0000, "

wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

.. .

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Brace yourself for begging letters from groveling men.
I haven't had any yet))

:O)

The toy boys are fully booked at weekends wait until Monday, when they are short
of cash and have time to write Nigerian letters.

I'm afraid I'm not into toyboys Martin - they should save their
stamps

Stamps? Do you think they use stamps to send you begging e-male(TM) letters from
Port Harcourt?
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I dunno! But we had better be careful Martin otherwise someone might
get upset VBG

Judith

Old 16-09-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote:

On Sep 16, 12:42 pm, "graham" wrote:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

To you perhaps, Anne! I can assure you, it's alive and kicking!
Graham

I'm with Anne, I am an independent woman too:-))

Brace yourself for begging letters from groveling men.

I'm about to send one!

Old 16-09-2007, 01:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

[...]

I'll believe you, but then I'm easily fooled!

Old 16-09-2007, 06:44 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:
"Anne Jackson" wrote in message
The message from "Alan Holmes" contains these
words:

No wonder you have TWO businesses!!!, greedy girl

Yeah, but *I* was the one who bought them, nothing at all
to do with Bill!

So you didn't use his money then?

Of course not! What an old-fashioned idea!!

I'll believe you, but then I'm easily fooled!

How patronising! Why would you find it difficult to believe
that a woman who has worked all her life would have her own
money?

That's the way the world is now, so you'd better get used to the idea...

Please, please do not let this happen, otherwise men will be of no use at
all!