Old 20-04-2003, 05:16 PM
Registered User

Location: West Yorkshire. UK
Default Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora'

Having puchased a Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' with instructions never to prune on its care label I have found several web sites that say it should be pruned after flowering, confused? I am which is right does it need pruning or can I let it grow and will it still flower?

Stephen
Old 20-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Rod

"Stephen G" wrote in message
s.com...
Having puchased a Viburnum carlesii 'Aurora' with instructions never to
prune on its care label I have found several web sites that say it
should be pruned after flowering, confused? I am which is right does it
need pruning or can I let it grow and will it still flower?

I've never bothered pruning it but then I chose a place where it could do
its own thing. No reason why you shouldn't prune after flowering if you want
to keep it compact - it's just something I prefer not to do unless I have
to.

Rod

Dendrobium cuthbertsonii 'Aurora' Eric Hunt[_1_] Orchid Photos 4 23-11-2007 09:20 AM
Masdevallia falcata Aurora P Max Orchid Photos 1 16-12-2006 03:27 AM
Horseradish in Denver/Aurora area? MattMika Edible Gardening 0 23-03-2006 09:53 PM
Free koi in Aurora, CO MattMika Ponds 0 17-08-2005 04:43 PM
OT for night-gardeners: aurora borealis Anthony United Kingdom 3 23-01-2005 05:57 PM