Old 08-02-2008, 01:59 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Default Kucle plant starting to flower

Hi,

My Kucle plant is getting little white buds on it.... but it still has a
lot of both Orange and Green coloured fruit on it.

Should I pick the ripe Orange ones off? I've only left them on because
they look good.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,

Tom.
Old 08-02-2008, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Tom" wrote in message
Hi,

My Kucle plant is getting little white buds on it.... but it still has a
lot of both Orange and Green coloured fruit on it.

Should I pick the ripe Orange ones off? I've only left them on because
they look good.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom.

Pick
Eat
Enjoy :~)
Jenny

Old 10-02-2008, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 8 Feb, 16:58, "JennyC" wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message

Hi,

MyKucleplantis getting littlewhitebuds on it.... but it still has a
lot of both Orange and Green coloured fruit on it.

Should I pick the ripe Orange ones off? I've only left them on because
they look good.

Any advice appreciated.

Cheers,
Tom.

Pick
Eat
Enjoy :~)
Jenny

Hi, this is the original poster (unfortunately I'm with Tiscali and
their news server isn't doing too well at the moment).

I've been away for the weekend and it's shed about 100 leaves. I shook
it slightly and about 10 more dropped.

It still looks healthy - and there are more flowers. Is this usual?

Thanks,

Tom
Old 11-02-2008, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

wrote in message
On 8 Feb, 16:58, "JennyC" wrote:
"Tom" wrote in message

[...]

Where are you situated?
Is the plant indoors or out?
Lack of water ?
Winter ?
Jenny :~)

Old 11-02-2008, 10:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tom Tom is offline

Hi, this is the original poster (unfortunately I'm with Tiscali and
their news server isn't doing too well at the moment).

I've been away for the weekend and it's shed about 100 leaves. I shook
it slightly and about 10 more dropped.

It still looks healthy - and there are more flowers. Is this usual?
Thanks,
Tom

Where are you situated?
Is the plant indoors or out?
Lack of water ?
Winter ?
Jenny :~)

London, the plant's indoors by a sunny window. Think I've
overwatered.... the person I bought it off said drown it once a month
and feed every two. This is the second month so I gave it a lot of water
and feed a week ago, and it took about 5 days to start shedding them.

There's barely any left now.... and if I knock it slightly about 100
more fall off :-(