Old 31-03-2008, 02:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Guess what this plant is?

On 31/3/08 13:47, in article
, "Cat(h)"
wrote:
snip

Thanks for playing ;-)

Cat(h)

It was fun, Cat. Perhaps we could all take such pics from time to time and
play the quiz game. If you don't see the leaves or the rest of the plant it
can be quite hard to identify just from a flower taken at a particular
angle. But that flower is so pretty and unexpected, I agree. I had never
seen one before.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 31-03-2008, 02:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Mar 31, 2:39*pm, Sacha wrote:
On 31/3/08 13:47, in article
, wrote:

snip

Thanks for playing ;-)

Cat(h)

It was fun, Cat. * Perhaps we could all take such pics from time to time and
play the quiz game. *If you don't see the leaves or the rest of the plant it
can be quite hard to identify just from a flower taken at a particular
angle.

I think that's a cool idea.

*But that flower is so pretty and unexpected, I agree. *I had never
seen one before.

There are a couple more of the buds opening up today. It is very
lovely.

Cat(h)

best guess? Sue Solomon Roses 0 07-12-2003 09:55 PM
Wow, I guess I don't need a grow light Michael Shaffer Ponds 2 06-11-2003 03:02 AM
Breakfast Guess Barbara2245 Ponds 8 01-07-2003 09:25 PM
any clematis experts want to give a guess at this particlar cultivar? xcitor Gardening 1 13-05-2003 04:44 PM
OK...Indoors it is I guess-more questions... TS Orchids 5 13-03-2003 05:08 AM