Old 23-04-2003, 03:00 PM
Andrew

Default Rubber "cloche clips" - help!

I've had a quick "google" but can't find an answer... ten years ago I
bought some rubber clips with two deep channels in them into which
slotted two panes of glass, held at a 60 degree or so angle to each
other and forming an instant cloche. Another way of describing them -
imagine a mini book half opened at the centre pages, with the glass held
apart between the pages of each half.

Anyway - doe anyone have any idea about where I could get some more?
Thanks very much for any help.
Old 23-04-2003, 04:33 PM
Bigjon

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 14:49:45 +0100, Andrew wrote:

I've had a quick "google" but can't find an answer... ten years ago I
bought some rubber clips with two deep channels in them into which
slotted two panes of glass, held at a 60 degree or so angle to each
other and forming an instant cloche. Another way of describing them -
imagine a mini book half opened at the centre pages, with the glass held
apart between the pages of each half.

Anyway - doe anyone have any idea about where I could get some more?
Thanks very much for any help.

If this is what you mean:
http://tinyurl.com/a54m
Go he
http://www.twowests.co.uk/cgi-bin/twowests.storefront
and type "Cloche" into the search...

--
\\(º`¿´º)//
It's probably on http://support.microsoft.com/ somewhere....
Old 23-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Andrew

If this is what you mean:
http://tinyurl.com/a54m
Go he
http://www.twowests.co.uk/cgi-bin/twowests.storefront
and type "Cloche" into the search...

It's not... but that looks like a perfect replacement! Thanks very much
for the speedy reponse. Much appreciated.
Old 25-04-2003, 03:09 PM
Pam Moore

wrote:

ten years ago I
bought some rubber clips with two deep channels in them into which
slotted two panes of glass, held at a 60 degree or so angle to each
other and forming an instant cloche.

I had some about the same time; metal with blue rubber grips, but they
soon lost their grip and the glass fell out. However the main reason
I stopped using them was the worry of cuts from the sharp edges of the
glass. Has anyone used plastic? Would it be thick enough for the
clips to hold?
I think mini-tunnels are a better bet.

Pam in Bristol
pamdotmooreatvirgindotnet

Advice needed on odd problem - Need some kind of rustproof clips to grip about 3/8" steel rod tightly & neatly I Love Lucy Lawns 14 25-07-2006 03:40 PM
more cloche questions Franz Heymann United Kingdom 0 10-03-2004 11:42 PM
"rubber lipped" Pl*co Djay Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 11-02-2004 03:10 PM
My Cloche Trish K. Gardening 0 18-05-2003 10:56 PM
Cloche + Black Plastic - Less Water? Steve Harris United Kingdom 1 26-01-2003 02:48 PM