Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 24-04-2003, 11:56 AM
Joe Bloggs

Default Daffodil mystery

This year have enjoyed going for a few runs in the good weather over
Easter and would like someone to explain to me how it is that you can be
on country roads, in the middle of nowhere and you'll find a solitary
daffodil flowering at the side of the road. Just the one, maybe two, not
usually more. Then, a few miles down the road, exactly the same. Who
does it ? Is there a phantom daffodil planter out there who plants them
on grass verges in the dead of night ? Is it the birds ? I've never seen
birds pecking the seed heads off daffys. Dropping bulbs from a great
height ?
Now I've noticed it, I see it all over the place. I'll be glad when the
season's over as it's driving me mad ? Answers on a postcard please

Mystery Weed Identified, new mystery weed, Central Ohio Ron Hardin Plant Science 5 21-04-2006 11:23 PM
Daffodil leaf shoots Charles Thorpe United Kingdom 0 03-02-2004 11:14 PM
Daffodil leaf shoots Charles Thorpe United Kingdom 0 03-02-2004 09:01 PM
Daffodil ID help Thes United Kingdom 6 19-09-2003 10:03 AM
Daffodil transplant res08ouu North Carolina 1 25-04-2003 05:38 PM