Old 24-04-2003, 06:20 PM
dave t

Default Garden Shed

Where is the best place to buy a Shed? I am looking at 8'X6" or 10'X8", I
live Kingston Surrey but know most company's will supply at a small price.
So who is the best to go to?

Old 25-04-2003, 12:44 PM
RichardS

"dave t" wrote in message
Where is the best place to buy a Shed? I am looking at 8'X6" or 10'X8", I
live Kingston Surrey but know most company's will supply at a small price.
So who is the best to go to?

Champion Timber do a fair range - their big place is just down the road from
you in New Malden, pretty much under the A3.

Prices seem competitive, there are options for how heavy duty you want it.
Have a look - there's a website somewhere & you can get a brochire & price
list from them that just deals with sheds and fencing.

cheers
Richard

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

Old 25-04-2003, 12:44 PM
Steve Jackson

In message , dave t
writes
Where is the best place to buy a Shed? I am looking at 8'X6" or 10'X8", I
live Kingston Surrey but know most company's will supply at a small price.
So who is the best to go to?

I have bought a couple of shed in the past year or so from Homebase -
although self assembly, it is pretty straight forward and I can
recommend their quality though I wouldn't personally buy the cheaper end
of the range.

If you have a 'spend and save' card, you also get 10% of the cost back
too - also buy on one of their 10% off days!

--
Steve