Old 27-05-2008, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Gardeners World presenter?

On 27/5/08 11:25, in article , "Janet Tweedy"
wrote:

In article , Bob Hobden
writes

I want to know the current Latin name, where they grow in the wild and the
conditions there, when it was brought into cultivation, by whom, the
conditions it needs in the UK... not "Oooh that's lovely!", I can see that
thank you.

That'll be the programme with that female presenter then? You missed an
awful lot of ooh and ahh and isn't that lovely if you missed her. I
taped all the programmes and then deleted all the ones with her in
before watching them, once i realised what the programme makers
intended.

Quite honestly if a simpering presenter had asked me whether i was
pleased with my BRONZE award after I'd spent a year or so plus umpteen
amounts of cash on a show garden building it, I'd have poked her in the
eye with a bunch of daffs!

It's a bit like someone interviewing people after a terrible tragedy and
asking them how they feel. It's utterly cringe-making to watch!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk