Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27-05-2008, 09:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Domestic cats troubles

Dear group

I have started a Yahoo group to discuss this growing problem in a
sensible and balanced way.

If you are troubled by the growing number of domestic cats or have
successfully driven them from your garden then you may like to join.

This will be a well run and moderated group.

No extreme views or ideas, nothing that seeks to do harm to any animal
will be tolerated.

Its a indisputable fact that most areas of urban UK are over run with
cats.
Society has changed so that other pets have fallen from favour.
Most guilty cat owners feel the need to have two cats to act as
'company' for each other.
We are all forced to live in less and less space, the wild habitats
are being lost meaning that an unfair burden is being placed on
private gardens.
Natural predators are visiting gardens now as their proper hunting
area has been lost!
Wild life is suffering, cats mess and destruction is a serious
nuisance to some of us.

And why should we have to put up with someones else's animal on our
property especially if its causing distress and nuisance.

There is a bewildering number of methods to defend your space.

It is my hope that we can help each other with the best 'legal'
methods.

Please note I will not respond to this thread.

Mike

Sussex UK