Old 28-04-2003, 02:32 AM
Alan Gabriel

Default Bye Bye

"Hussein M." wrote in message
news
dross snipped
I don't generally top post but I suppose I am a little more flexible
when reading others. If it's a thread in which I am generally
interested I am prepared to make allowances.

I think the crux of the matter is that posts should be clear however
they are constructed and I have already pointed out that simply bottom
posting does not, of itself, necessarily achieve that.

I just wish people would learn to *snip* the irrelevent parts out of the
thread they are replying to as they learn how to *snip* flowers.

With threads as long as some of them on URG, it becomes difficult to follow
when someone top posts as one doesn`t know which answer is being replied to.

Surely it`s easy to hit Reply Group, read through a post from the top and
cut out the irrelevent sections. By this time you are at the bottom of the
post where you put your reply.

--
Regards,
Alan.

Preserve wildlife - Pickle a SQUIRREL to reply.

Chelsea 2014, bye bye Alan T. Jeff[_20_] United Kingdom 14 13-11-2013 03:47 PM
Bye, Bye International rates! Now you can call abroad for the priceof a UK call! APNADIAL United Kingdom 0 29-07-2009 05:48 PM
Bye bye Jim Webster Broadback United Kingdom 2 07-06-2007 04:21 PM
Bye Bye Irises Jack Gardening 2 29-10-2006 02:58 PM
Bye Bye Hansa (etc.) Shiva Roses 18 20-03-2003 07:56 PM