Old 22-06-2008, 06:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Some "worrisits"....

On 18 Jun, 16:29, Sacha wrote:
On 18/6/08 16:04, in article , "Sandy"

wrote:
adm wrote:
Hi All,

I'm blitzing a flowerbed that has been overgrown for a few years, and
have found three plants that i'd like to know more about.

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Stu...7_What_are_the...
s.html

1)
A nice little shrub

I am sure it's the variegated form of Daphne odorata
Old 22-06-2008, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 22/6/08 18:38, in article
, "Dave

wrote:
adm wrote:
Hi All,

I'm blitzing a flowerbed that has been overgrown for a few years, and
have found three plants that i'd like to know more about.

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Stu...7_What_are_the...
s.html

1)
A nice little shrub

I am sure it's the variegated form of Daphne odorata

I wondered about that but it looks too 'perfect' to me to be D. odorata.
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com

Old 24-06-2008, 12:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adm adm is offline

On 2008-06-22 23:50:49 +0100, Sacha said:

On 22/6/08 18:38, in article
, "Dave

wrote:
adm wrote:
Hi All,

I'm blitzing a flowerbed that has been overgrown for a few years, and
have found three plants that i'd like to know more about.

http://www.dentonmiller.net/Site/Stu...7_What_are_the...
s.html

1)
A nice little shrub

I am sure it's the variegated form of Daphne odorata

I wondered about that but it looks too 'perfect' to me to be D. odorata.

I'll try and take another, closer pic tomorrow if I get time. It's a
lovely litte bush/shrub and I'd like to know what it really is. it's
also overshadowed by a big Bay, so I'd also like to know if i can move
it...

Thanks for all the input so far.