Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Registered User

Default Bindweed and creeping buttercup

New house, new garden, new problems.

Lovely herbaceous border, lots of nice plants etc.

Full of bindweed, creeping buttercup and a tall weed with white 'lacy' flowers?

I rewally don't have space to lift the plants and deal with an 'empty' flowerbed. Am pulling as much as I can find by hand and planted in some canes for the stuff to wrap itself round.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
Currently sharing garden with - Moles, voles, rabbits, pheasants, sheep, cat, dogs, hare, buzzards, crows, slugs, frogs . . . . .